hummmm

Leanne and Andy

Reaction score
Hello girls...About an hour ago i went to toilet for a wee and when i wiped i had a streak of pink blood. It wasnt big and touch wood no major pains just the usual uncomfyness of a bit of stretching and AF type aches but not constant and not mega painful. Me and OH did have a panic has i ran into him with the toilet roll with my streak, we went to morrisons pharmacy and was gunna buy a HPT but decided against it. Will hold out and see how it goes..I know now after a bit of time and thinking rationally that it could be quite normal and ok lol just a bit of panic time. :eh: Have also peed a few times since and all clear!

Try not to panic hon. Alot of women experience spotting, however if it gets worse or is bright red and you have constant severe pain then go to a&e. I'm sure you'll be fine. If you're worried though please phone mw or gp and speak to them, they'll reassure you. Big hugs.

It is quite normal, so try not to worry and just see how it goes. I would be exactly the same tho. Keep us posted hun :) x x

Try not to be worried, I had this at the same weeks as you have, I just tried not to have nookie and not disturb things, lots of people get many times in pregnancy. I think more likely if trying to do a number 2 as pregnancy bungs you up a little more!! (TMI I know)

Things will be fine :lol:

Thank you hun... im quite calm now considering. Obviously knicker watching will be stepped up a gear :shock: lol ... But i feel ok and touch wood been clear since. Thanks again hun will keep yous informed xxx

Try not to be worried, I had this at the same weeks as you have, I just tried not to have nookie and not disturb things, lots of people get many times in pregnancy. I think more likely if trying to do a number 2 as pregnancy bungs you up a little more!! (TMI I know)

Things will be fine :lol:

Ohhh i have no probs with old earthas :) Im on Fybogel for the IBS which flared up in early stages so im as regular as the 2 o colck train *wink wink* (TMI sorry) Will keep the OH weapon at arms length for a while now (litrally) ... I feel quite ok will just keep a steady eye on things! Thank u all xxx

Embarrasing but dam happy and positive update...my pink streak is infact...from my aheeeemmmm...bum :blush::thumbup::cloud9: It would seem i have a slightly sore botty..... :lol::dance: xxxxx

Great news :yay: Not about the sore bum though :lol:

Oh what a relief :lol: Thats great to hear, hope its better soon :) x x

Last edited:
Oh so glad hun...obviously not for your poor bum though!

You'll have to get OH to rub some cream in for you ;)

Can't believe I'm about to congratulate you on having a sore bum :shock: :lol: but here goes... :yay: ! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back