slight scare last nite

Phew. Glad it's easing off. You never stop worrying about them right from your BFP! Xxx

Phew. Glad it's easing off. You never stop worrying about them right from your BFP! Xxx

I know I thought even through all the morning sickness and tiredness I had had an easy time so far obviously minion thought it was time to test us lol xxx

This'll be us worrying about them for the rest of our lives now, I'm afraid, BB! Lol. Are you day off today? It's sunny. In Scotland. And I'm day off!! Too good to be true! xxx

Yep decided on Monday I was having today off and what a scorcher it has been......you in scotland too?

Yep thats it I will be an overprotecive mother now forever lol xxx

It sounds as if it's either straining or something to do with that, as it happens when you go for a number 2 and fart lol. x

It sounds as if it's either straining or something to do with that, as it happens when you go for a number 2 and fart lol. x

Thanks thats what I was thinking - even though it happened again last night I had been reassured by hearing heartbeat at the maternity unit earlier on but it still put me off looking at the baby stuff in Asda last night probably through sub conscious fear . Today have bought two bottles and been looking at clothes xx

Yep decided on Monday I was having today off and what a scorcher it has been......you in scotland too?

Quite right hun! Yep, I'm east coast :) been so hot here so have literally cooked today. I look like a lobster!
Xxx

Quite right hun! Yep, I'm east coast :) been so hot here so have literally cooked today. I look like a lobster!
Xxx

ah cool we west coast never known it as hot as this week and yep hubby looks like a lobster as we were at the beach today I thought I had escaped the sunburn but nope it got me but not too badly lets see how badly I think it is once I get in the shower lol xxx

The shower tonight was torture. I think you could fry an egg on my knees! Lol.

Aw cool, I love the beach. Scotland is so lovely in the good weather. We went up the west coast last month and were at a white sandy beach. Looked tropical!

Poor hubby! I feel his pain lol. How have you been today? Everything calmed down still? Xxx

Yeh Scotland is lovely he weather isny the best most of the time but the views etc are amzing we going up north for a couple days in august little b&b in duror near appin

Ouch bet the shower hurt I was gonna save time tomorrow and jump in the now but think the heat has tired me out and I cannot be bothered to move. Everytime hubby moves hes like ooh ow an slapping the aftersun on

Yeh things been spot on today obviously minion just testing me thanks xxx

That sounds lovely. It was Oban we were at. Really nice wee town and we lucked out with the weather too.

I'd wait til morning too if I'd known how much it'd sting lol. Your poor hubby. He has my full sympathy!

Glad Minion is happier now and settled! Xxx

That sounds lovely. It was Oban we were at. Really nice wee town and we lucked out with the weather too.

I'd wait til morning too if I'd known how much it'd sting lol. Your poor hubby. He has my full sympathy!

Glad Minion is happier now and settled! Xxx

Decided I would have a bath this morning and it didny sting as much as i thought it would got all sunburn covered today as need to go out at lunch so will be speed walking so I can get back into the cool lol

Mum an ddad went to Oban for a couple days last year and really enjoyed it

Yep Minion is poking away this morning so perhaps it is time for breakfast

How are you and bump this morning?xxx

Dont be put off buying things! Im sure LO is ok :) I know its easier said than done but try not to worry xx

Dont be put off buying things! Im sure LO is ok :) I know its easier said than done but try not to worry xx

Thanks hun hubby and I planning a secret shopping trip so we can buy colours and minion is defo active lol xx

Aww thats great! Enjoy your shopping trip! Are you the lady keeping the sex of LO secret? x

Aww thats great! Enjoy your shopping trip! Are you the lady keeping the sex of LO secret? x

thanks hun gonna go end July as need time to save lol yep thats me though its harder than I thought to keep quiet haha xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back