Bloked Tubes

hopefulmum2014

Reaction score
Hi, I just wondered if anyone has ever had blocked tubes and has been treated and succesful or has any information regarding it?

I have regular periods etc and have had all the other normal tests with doctors all is fine and I am now going to be tested for blocked tubes, its making me nervous as I don't know what to expect and if you can get pregnant if you do have that xxx

Don't worry yet as they may be fine (mine were). If one is blocked then you can use the other one. If both are blocked then there may be something they can do to unblock them. If it comes to it, you can still get pregnant through ivf. Good luck xx

I had the dye test to check if blocked, they seemed OK, I didn't go to my follow up appointment as I fell pregnant straight after! So they obviously flushed my tubes out! Fingers crossed the same happens to you x

I had the dye test to check if blocked, they seemed OK, I didn't go to my follow up appointment as I fell pregnant straight after! So they obviously flushed my tubes out! Fingers crossed the same happens to you x
Hi Tillyfloss that sounds positive thank you for your comment, how long were you TTC before that? xxx

This was with my first he's almost 7!

Errm I was getting pains all the time so that's why they sent me for test mainly, I have pcos. but I hadn't been on the pill for 9 months when I got pregnant, x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back