Bloating now resembling a whale!

RaeRae90

Reaction score
Anybody else got this? I'm normally a good size 10 and now jeans wont do up and I resemble some who's 5 months pregnant! As much as I love having a little poppy seed growing, it's hard keeping the pregnancy quiet!

I'm a 10 - and i swear I'll be a 12 in 2 weeks time max! Getting tight now!

Meeeeeeee! I'm horrible bloated that it's almost obvious! My dad and sister keep calling me "fatty" as a joke of course as they know I'm pregnant :lol:

I'm outgrowing my jeans and shorts and even some of my leggings! xxx

It just feels too early to buy maternity things, I only found out a week ago!
Water retention is clearly bad!

I'm exactly the same, as i've hit the eight week mark i've gone up a dress size so now a 16 and have something that looks like a bump(see first tri pics)

I'm 8

Trick is to look at tickers lol - that's what I do all the time

I'm hoping to stay a 10 as long as I can - tops are ok it's just trousers :(

I'm really bloated to. Plus I go on holiday on Saturday so I will look like a bit of a blob! I'm usually a size 10-12.

I can't see tickers cos I'm on tapatalk

Hey Raerae,

This is totally normal, annoying with the clothes but normal. I was majorly bloated from about weeks 4 to 7 and then one day I woke up and I wasn't any more! Now at 11 weeks I get bloating from time to time. When I'm whale-like I just go for leggins and a dress and avoid jeans at all costs!! I've just ordered some maternity leggins actually because mine cut in a little now, I was going to go a size up bit figured I'd have the same problem again soon anyways.

Drink plenty of water and eat small amounts often is all I can say. It'll pass :)

xx

I wore a dress for a funeral approx 3 weeks ago and wore the same one today...my auntie commented on my weight gain since then! I'm usually curvy anyways so people do think its a weight thing which is good on one hand but also annoying!

I'm Still just about a 10 in most things, had to go up a back size in bras though and buy bigger knickers. It's fluctuating though so some days are better than others!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back