Bless!

Ali K

Reaction score
My Husband gave me a stern talking to the other day! I'd been out for the afternoon and not taken my mobile with me and little did I know but he'd been calling it and the house and was really worried about where I was and what had happenned! I thought he was over reacting but he had a point!

He needs to know I'm ok and I also need to have to with me in case I need anyhting or anything happens! I think we get so wrapped up in ourselves and this thing that is happening to us that we forget the impact everything has on those around us!

He had a good point!

I dont think my OH would worry, if he was any more laid back he'd be horizontal :lol:

x-kirsty-x said:
I dont think my OH would worry, if he was any more laid back he'd be horizontal :lol:
:rotfl: :rotfl: Know the feeling well too hun! :lol:

I think he had a good point Ali K, my OH and me talk a lot which eases any worries, I think being pregnant you can forget it effects others, and its nice to see genuine support and concern, I hope you and your Husband find that comfortable middle ground and have no more worry :hug:

I've taken his point on board and try to make sure I'm contactable at all times now (although I still manage to leave the phone in the wrong handbag sometimes!)! So apart from my incurable forgetfulness I'm making some progress!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back