Bleeding?

bearsmummy

Reaction score
Is it normal to bleed like kind of light period bleeding? Still having the pains in y back and bump guessing they are early contractions cos I've been having them
since about 4 xxx

Not sure...is it your plug?

If not i'd maybe give the labour ward a call hun x

Some people do start their labours off bleeding, I never have though.

Have you rung your delivery suite hun: (can we cheer? :yay: )

I hope we can cheer :yay:

I bled a little bit like a period after I had a sweep x

I haven't rang yet cos knowing my luck everything will stop so I'm going to leave it till they get a little closer together but we can cheer that I'm getting somewhere hopefully! Xx

Looking promising! Hope baby makes it plain sailing for being so late!

I bleed - and its not unusual after a sweep hope things are about to kick off honey - fingers crossed xxxx

Pains are every 5 minutes and last for a minute. Might have to ring the hospital soon lol x

Oooh sounds promising are they a bit nippy yet?

Yeah quite nippy!! I'm trying to hold on as long as possible cos i don't want to have to get my mom up, get to the hospital and get sent home which is very likely to happen! So i'm just sat on my ball. Its making them a bit more bareable! xxx

:dance: Honey thats great news, hope you've gone to the hospital now and all is progressing nicely, good luck xx

Every sounds really good to me when I thought I was bleeding in labour they told memit was my bloody show it was
loads :shock: contractions sound good too!! Any update tuis morning? X x

hopefully no news is good news and she's in hospital getting ready meet her baby girl!!

Ive just seen on your facebook some people saying congrats, so I assume your litle girly has made an appearance!!!!! xx :D

Congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back