Light bleeding??

Anderson

Reaction score
Is light bleeding during early pregnancy normal? I'm past implantation...possibly around 6 weeks pregnant or a little over. I have been having light bleeding yesterday and today.

Hi Anderson,

All I can do is let you know my experience and hope it helps :). I'm only 5-6 weeks along in my current pregnancy and haven't had any bleeding, but in my last pregnance (8 years ago!) I remember having light, brown bleeding when I was around 6 weeks along. I was really worried and phoned the midwife and she suggested it may be implantation or breakthrough bleeding and it cleared up after a day or so.

This time is so nerve-wracking and I'm feeling it even more so this time because of my age (I'm 38), so I empathise with your worries!! I'm sure bleeding will stop soon and all will be well as they were with me :)

Thank you!!! I just got off the phone with a nurse and she thought it could be implantation and she also said it could be from having intercourse(which I haven't had, but I have "taken care of myself" sorry TMI!!) So it could be either one of those. I was worried it was something that could be more troublesome.

You should get this checked out hun, go to the GP and they will refer you to the EPAU to see what is causing it . There's a good chance it will be nothing and everything will be fine but all bleeding in pregnancy should be investigated

I had ti at around that time and went to a&e as i panicked, they found nothing wrong but referred me to esrly pregnancy unit where they scanned and checked all was ok xxx

Thank you :) I might get it checked out monday to make sure nothing is wrong, I'm still bleeding actually, but it's not thick or heavy..

yeah definately get checked just for peice of mind, could just be implantation as it could be that your period would be due x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back