bleeding

Vicki Chambers

Reaction score
morning ladies

im almost 32 weeks and i noticed this morning as i wiped myself after weeing that i was bleeding. this happened at 28 weeks and the mw said it was coming from the urine. i am sufferin from kidney problems so im not sure if its the same thing again its just ive been up the oau dept so many times in this pregnancy they have made me feel like im over reacting all the time and i dont wanna go.. has anyone els suffered from the same thing? i dont think im bleeding from inside it seems to be when ive finished weeing :(

Hi there,
try not to worry yourself too much - how much blood was there? i have had this before, have had kidney stones and from time to time get blood in wee as i think i pass little stones, wretched kidneys!!

If you are worried you could always wee in a pot and get it tested for blood or wee on white tissue paper to see if you can see anything, i know it sounds ridiculous but i know some of the things we can do in the loos to reassure ourselves all is well - well sort of!!!!

If you're not having any other symptoms like pains, then i should think its as you said, and never worry about being a bother to the medical people, its their job to reassure andhelp you.

good luck! :hug:

Sorry, can't really help but didn't want to read and run. I would call midwife and get it checked out. Don't let them feel that you are overreacting..it's their job to support you during pregnancy.. better to be safe hun :hug:

As Petra has just said, I would contact your midwife, just to be on the safe side and put your mind at rest. :hug:

I agree,contact your midwife, hope it turns out to be nothing.

halemon said:
Hi there,
try not to worry yourself too much - how much blood was there? i have had this before, have had kidney stones and from time to time get blood in wee as i think i pass little stones, wretched kidneys!!

If you are worried you could always wee in a pot and get it tested for blood or wee on white tissue paper to see if you can see anything, i know it sounds ridiculous but i know some of the things we can do in the loos to reassure ourselves all is well - well sort of!!!!

If you're not having any other symptoms like pains, then i should think its as you said, and never worry about being a bother to the medical people, its their job to reassure andhelp you.

u was right it was kidney stones, i was sent into hospital and they are pretty sure ive passed them or they are on their way out as the swelling to my kidney has gone down sinse my last scan. however im still bleedin when i wee and its stil painful, thanks to you guys who replyed :hug:

halemon said:
Hi there,

u was right it was kidney stones, i was sent into hospital and they are pretty sure ive passed them or they are on their way out as the swelling to my kidney has gone down sinse my last scan. however im still bleedin when i wee and its stil painful, thanks to you guys who replyed :hug:

halemon said:
Hi there,

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back