Wet (Sorry if tmi!)

Tiggy26

Reaction score
Really sorry if this is tmi, im just checking if you ladies have the same thing or if i should be worried?

For the past 2 weeks ive been having to wear a panty liner due to being so "wet" down below. Its almost as if im accidently weeing myself without even realising! I have no discharge at all like I did before, just simply wet! I went to the toilet 14 times yesturday (yes have been counting :rotfl: ) and 2 times in the night last night (which is normal for me since being pregnant)

Again today ive found the same thing although this time i have white discharge as well!

This is sooooo embarassing! :oops: :oops:

you cm changes about 30 weeks.. i wear a panti liner every day and ngiht.. its pretty normal..

I'm the same - I've had really heavy CM all through this pregnancy and wear a pad/pantyliner day and night :(

I ahd really heavy CM when I was pregnant and had never had anything like it before. I also noticed it increased as I got to about 38 weeks and I actually think my waters had been slowly leaking as when they came to break them during my labour as they hadnt seemed to have gone they actually found I was dry so they must have been leaking.
If your concerned just check with your midwife

i'm the same and have been for ages.. i wear a pad day and night its pretty usual

Same here! My loo visits are about 6 times a night :(

I don't get up in the night either, but pee all morning after brekkie

i feel constantly wet too and wear pantie liners day and night.

some of you are so lucky not needing the loo during the night. I'm up every hour and pee buckets, feel so sorry for o/h having his sleep disturbed with me flopping about all over the bed trying to get out to get to the loo, it takes me 4 attempts at turning over anyway...lol...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back