• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

bleeding is worse

Amyrose

Reaction score
been feeling really poorly all evening i now have a really dull pain in my lower back still slight bleeding but now has some small clots. im really upset and starting to fear the worst:cry::cry::cry:

Hey hun. Really sorry to read that you're having a bad time. Really don't know what to say. Do you have an out of hours doctor you can speak to? :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Try to stay calm sweetie. I know it's hard.
Like the above post, can you call a doctor/midwife?
So sorry this is happening to you and I really pray for you that it's nothing serious xxx

oh sorry to hear that hun... Can't you go to A&E?

Can u go to A+E... or maybe ring NHS Direct?

we have nobody to mind the kiddies tonight i just have to wait till my mum inlaw gets home i called the the hospital and they said if its any worse to go straight in. thanks for all your kind replies it helps to know there are people i cant vent to x

Fx for u hun... try and get to hospital as soon as u can xx

sorry to read this hun, I hope you're OK :hug: :hug: :hug: like the others have said, get to hospital when you can :hug: x

So sorry to read this. Hope you have managed to get to hospital and are being looked after.

Ive only just saw this hunny, hope things have settled down for you today. Did you manage to get to the hospital? Massive :hugs: x x

Hope things are ok and that you managed to get to the hospital sending hugs xx

Ive only just seen this too, I hope youre ok and get to the hospital and things are all well
xx

thanks ladies i got to the hospital thank god baby is hanging in there which is a little peace of mind but im still bleeding it comes and goes and still have bad cramping im in bed resting up at the mo they are bringing me back Tuesday to see how baby is doing i just wish the bleeding would stop.

So glad you got to the hospital, hang in there little bean xx

Glad to hear that the little one is keeping strong... Make sure you rest up....

Will be thinking of you...

Sening you BIG :hugs::hugs:.....

thats very reassuring!!

Hope the bleeding stops soon. Try get some rest now xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member