some bleeding today :(

sammi7

Reaction score
ive had some bleeding yesterday and today, its not as bad today its went to a browny colour :oooo: i am really worried because this is what happened last time when i had a mc. went to the docs this morning and he said that everything could be ok because that can happen in early pregnancy. I am just waiting on my midwife phoning back now to get an appointment for early scan. I am trying not to get stressed over it but its hard :( x

Thinking of you and hoping all will be well... good luck.

Try not to worry easier said than done though. Fingers crossed for you xxx

thanks ladies, the midwife phoned me back i've got a scan on thursday morning so hopefully everything goes well :) i am due to go on holiday next week too so might have to cancel that. Just need to wait and see what happens. i will keep you all posted xx

It's very scarey when this happens........:hug: to you hun xx

I had lots of bleeding with my 1st pregnancy, at implantation stage, to week 6, all brown. Then loads of red blood at about 8wks. Turned out ok, healthy girl born. None with 2nd preg, my son. 3rd time round-total shock-bleeding at 5 to 6wks, how i found i was preg. Now at. 7wks 6 days. Loads of red blood. Sure its ok, but still scary.
not all blood means m/c. Hope. all is well with you.

Good luck for tuesday! hope it's good news for you :hugs: x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back