bleeding after sex?

Vicxzy

Reaction score
TMI I know but twice now after weve had sex Ive bled slightly, more like spotting just a little pink which stops straight away.
Babys still moving, heartbeats still fine & I had a scan after one of these episodes (not because of the spotting) & all was ok.
I dont want to go to hospital yet again (its an hour away & its always around 4 hrs before u get seen, plus Id have to walk 2 miles to the bus stop then get the bus on my own as cars in the garage! )
Just wondered if anyone else had this? I'm not worried about bubs shes still moving etc & heard her heartbeat yest but wondering what it could be?x

I've not had this personally but my friend has. Could you phone your midwife to see what she says?

I don't think there's anything to worry about personally but it's always best to check with your midwife.

Just found this on the Pampers website:

You may occasionally notice some spotting after intercourse. Spotting after sex can occur more easily readily during pregnancy because the cervix is more vascular - in other words, it becomes rich with blood vessels. If the position you have sex in causes during sex there is direct contact between the penis and your cervix, and a few of these blood vessels may break. If the spotting continues after a couple of hours or increases in amount, let your doctor or midwife know.

If your bleeding after sex I'm betting they will tell you no more sex untill after baby as it is irritating the cervix and could send you into labour hun

If your bleeding after sex I'm betting they will tell you no more sex untill after baby as it is irritating the cervix and could send you into labour hun

Its not bleeding as such though its spotting & stops straight away?x

Talk to your midwife hun, but pretty sure they will so no to sex, as honestly it can send you into labour as your cervix is very sensitive x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back