Bleeding after sex?? Advise please.....

bornsavage

Reaction score
First of all hello to everyone! I have been looking at this forum for the past week and have found it very useful and interesting!
I am in need of some advise though please. I will be 39 weeks pregnant on friday and touch wood, apart from a little pelvic dicomfort and my sciatic nerve playing up in the past couple of days, I have had a great pregnancy. In the past week I have had lots of cups of raspberry tea and been on many long dog walks-all of which havent seemed to do a great deal! Now for the advise...My husband and I have just had sex and I am now bleeding, It wasnt uncomfortable or sore at all and I am still not in discomfort, but am still bleeding. Is this something that I should go straight to the doctors for?? Any advise would be greatly appreciated....

I think this happened to me before my daughter was born. Maybe you should give the delivery suit a ring. It might be a show or it might be nothing. Either way if your worried its best to get it checked out.

Hey thanks for that, I have phoned the delivery suit and they have told me to go there to get checked over, so I'm on my way...arghhh!!

Please keep us updated. Because I will be worrying, lol

Hiya hunni! Sounds like a show, your oh must have dislodged it while you were having sex, either that or your cervix is just a little irritated.
Keep us informed or we will all worry!

Hey guys, thank you for your concerns! I have had abit of a mare of a day really!! Just got back from the hospital after spending almost all of the day there (I hate hospitals!!). The doctor said the bleeding could be one of 3 main things 1. a 'show' 2. trauma to the cervix/vagina or 3. a problem with the placenta. After an internal examination he said there was nothing really to see and that it was probably a show, but i would need to stay in for observations. They monitored the babys heart rate and any contractions i may be having- which showed I was having them, but they said they couldnt tell whether they were braxton hicks or not but as they were not painful not to worry! So as I havent had any more bleeding thoughout the day, they have sent me home and said that i will either have progressive contractions leading to labour or they will calm down......so its a waiting game now!! I tell you what though, it really has put a bit of a damper on the whole sex thing!!!! :(

Sex was the only thing that put me in labour.

So glad your ok hun

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back