Black tunnel

MindyM

Reaction score
My hubby has gone back to work today so this is my first day on my own. I feel like I'm in some black tunnel with no sign of light. Im very immobile due to a back injury which doesn't make things easier but to be honest the thought of going outside and trying to be normal fills me with dread. Please tell me this is normal

I don't have any experience myself but read a thread just like this only a week or two ago, so just wanted to let you know that you're definitely not alone and your feelings are perfectly normal (and understandable). Time won't help you forget but a close friend told me that time definitely helps you to cope. So take plenty of time to grieve and there will eventually be light at the end of that tunnel. xxx

Last edited:
Hi Mindy, its normal and you're definitely not alone :hugs: I'm still like it now and its been 6 months since our last loss (and 13 months since the one previous).

Take care of yourselves xxx

Hi Mindy,

I understand what you're going through hun. The day my hubby went back to work was horrendous and I still hate him leaving me. Like you I'm not very mobile atm due to a broken foot so I'm sat at home all day can't even work or clean to keep busy. It's understandable you don't feel like going out - I'd quite happily stay in all day cause why would you want to go out and have to put on a smile when you feel so empty inside.

I think how you're feeling is normal hun - it's a horrible thing. Thinking of you and I hope in time you begin to feel better.

Stacey xx

Thanks Ladies, Stacey that's exactly it, I don't want to have to pretend everything is ok and the thot of bumping into someone fills me with dread!!
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back