Never again! updated!

julia29scotland

Reaction score
I could never go through this again, the pain from my spd is so so bad I cant move without physically screaming out in pain regardless of where i am. It is just so so awful.

And it is made so much worse cos Jayden is only 8 months and needing so much of me and I m practically killing myself with pain to give him all my attention.

Then there is the bloody dog needing out for a pee...

I can see a light at the end of the tunnel but its a long bloody tunnel (march).

sorry for the moan but i have never felt so sore in my life and need a good winge. sorry, will probably feel brighter tomorrow.

Delighted to be pregnant but could never physically handle this ever ever again. And I have broken my back, hip ,2 ribs and my leg before in an accident but this is torture. :shock:

:D I am feeling much better now, not so miserable, hubby was on holiday so i was sore and exhauseted from looking after Jayden, but feeling alot better now, thanks for all the support xx

aww that is really terrible! SPD sounds absolutely horrible, I really feel for you. You would think they could develop some sort of pain releif that wouldn't harm your little one, it is unfair to let people be in such pain.
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

i felt like that after 20 weeks of morning sickness :shock: i must admit my spd isnt as bad as 2 weeks ago so hoping it doesnt get worse

rest up as much as u can with a 8 month old , have docs given u pain killers ? think i got co-drydomol (spl?)

aww sorry your in so much pain hun
hope it settles for you soon
manda xx

I am feeling much much better about the whole thing now. Thanks for the words of support, I was really miserable, but hubby is back from holiday now and I have a little help with baby so feeling much more at ease.

The worst thing was the fear of baby hurting himself and me being slow to go help him,.....and it happened, he fell over was screeming and crying and i nearly killed myself to get to him in a hurry, all was fine, but hubby has been grounded till i am well :D

thanks again

spd is symphasis pubis disfunction, it just means the pelvis seperates and moves, it can feel super sore, but can also go away again, so i am hoping it will go away again..... :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back