Bl00dy weather / just thought id tell u what im up to today

Tori

Reaction score
Well the forum is still playing up for me, i can only sometimes see new posts n everytime i log in it comes up sayin iv got a PM that i got on thurs :think: doesnt let me see new posts only old ones ffrom thurs :( I dunno wots wring with it. NEhoooooo
OMG its peeing down with rain n theres a massive thunder storm - dogs going mental cos she hates it, bless her. Me and LEah are spose to be off swimming n then shes off to her dads :cry:

So this afternoon after i drop leah off im coming back to sort out all my crap as im moving in a few weeks n wanna chuck everything old out like old school work which is like 7 yrs old! haa haa

Hope everyone else has a good weekend.

Tori x x x

P.s im gunna b lost tonight with out the forum if it doesnt work still

It;s pouring down here too...in Sunny Devon...HA HA HA! What a joke! :wall:

we have just been the library and on the way back stopped off at the shop for some fresh cobs and cakes for lunch! eaing the cobs now!!

Try deleting your cookies, that might clear up the forum problem for you :) :)

Incase you dont know where they are, right click on the start button and then go to explore, a side menu will pop up and you need to go to documents and settings, and your user name, then a folder called cookies.

Go in and delete them all, (apart from the index file) then try the forum again. Let me know if you have any problems. :D

i am having a lazy day in the house i put all my fake tan on this morning so i look like i am covered in mood untill i have a bath tonight
i am going out tonight in birmingham with all my friends :dance:

Hope it dont rain

going to send kris to tesco in a bit i fancy making a nice dinner for us all!

sorry you having a pants day Tori :hug:

Pouring down here in the north east too, thundering on and off and like you Dionne I am off out tonight too :cheer: have had my waxing done, my hair done (salon gave me a huge brolly to use when I left :D ) and put my fake tan on my legs last night - not doe a bad job if I say so myself :wink: will look bloody ridicolous in shorts in the rain though :wink:

Xxx

Lindsay said:
Pouring down here in the north east too, thundering on and off and like you Dionne I am off out tonight too :cheer: have had my waxing done, my hair done (salon gave me a huge brolly to use when I left :D ) and put my fake tan on my legs last night - not doe a bad job if I say so myself :wink: will look bloody ridicolous in shorts in the rain though :wink:

Xxx

have a good night hun :)

dont you just love pampering yourself top to toe?

i have done dinner already bathed the kids they are ready for bed so i am going to get in the shower soon and start getting ready, dont worry about shorts though - if you seen what i am wearing :oops: really short dress :lol:

im crap at fake tan, goes all streaky n looks sh*t. How do u manage to get it all nice n streak free??

Tori said:
im crap at fake tan, goes all streaky n looks sh*t. How do u manage to get it all nice n streak free??
i have my own spray tan machine its realy good and sprays even so it dont streak or the mouses are really good :)

How was your night hun? I had a brill time, really enjoyed myself but couldn't do it every week! Yeah, I love pampering myself and getting all dressed up :D

Xxx

Mine was great :)

we didnt go out till 11pm and went to a night club that was open untill 8am then i stayed out the night first time ever really missed the kids though

i have loads of pics i will have to post them :lol:

Post your piccies hun, am dying to see them all :D

Xxx

ive just come back from horse riding in the rain, im soooo cold now, going to put the heating on!!! :shock:

Dionne where did u buy your tanning machine? If the sun does ever come out i tan so quick, but at this rate i will need some fake tan.

posted pics in the adult section :)

paradysso i got it for xmas they are cheap nowa days seen them for about £30 i ut st tropez in mine - its great

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back