Bit of a wierd, random but happy post :)

keelie_b

Reaction score
Well for the first time in probably months i did something today.
The landlord is coming round tomorrow to have a look round at the house (checking up on us :evil: ) so we've spent all night tidying and cleaning - i worked really hard :)
I even offered to give my OH a break as he was doing the majority and offered to scrub the kitchen floor, to be honest i was going to do this anyway to try and turn the baby head down but he doesnt need to know that :shhh: (scan on Wednesday to comfirm him still being breech, then c-section will be booked provisionally for around 39 weeks, I know 100% he's not turned yet but fingers crossed, theres still time)
So im absolutely shattered now!!

Oh and you'll be proud of me, i've been promising for about 5 weeks but I FINALLY PACKED MY LABOUR BAG!!!!! :cheer: :cheer:
Now i need to go to sleep its half 11 at night i havnt been up this late in about 8 months!

Oh and me and OH had a big talk a few days back as we have been incredibly close to splitting up, its been awful. well we had a really great weekend together and really enjoyed eachothers company. We're both making an effort and although we're only 2 days in, its been a lovely couple of days and i hope things carry on this way. makes me all excited about the future and a little baby and maybe being the happy family i always wanted. God listen to me lol, time for bed this soppy stuff will make me :puke:

All i ever post on here is about me moaning so just wanted to post and say im feeling really good about myself and my family at the moment everythings going smoothly and life doesnt feel like a complete battle battle at the minute :D
Hope your all well, come on Julia and Nori, Get those babies out!!!! (sorry to anyone else reading who's overdue, thinking of you as well)

Night all xx

awww thats great hun glad yor feeling good about your relationship. and fingers crossed cleaning the floor turned bubs for you.

Glad things are looking up hunni, hope bubs decided to spin round too!!!! :hug:

Oh im so glad you and your OH are hopefully sorting things out! :clap:

Claire x

Aww thats good hun, glad you's are getting on, fingers crossed for you on that one x
Unlucky baby hasnt turned yet but still a little time, if not a c-section not all that bad.

In fact I swore that next time id have another as natural was so painful.....ouchy :rotfl:

Keelie so pleased to hear things are looking up I hope they continue that way for you :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back