• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bit Of A Dramatic To Get An Early Scan

Kellz

Reaction score
Was pootling round yesterday evening sorting laundry and had been upstairs to bring down the towels and sheets from the girls rooms.
I had Harvey in a sling and so threw the laundry down the stairs and walked down after it. 2 stairs from the bottom I went totally dizzy and fell landing on the laundry - nice soft landing. Still dizzy feeling pukey and just uck. Called my mum who sent my dad round who decided to take me to hospital.
Kept telling him I was probably dizzy because I kept puking yesterday and hadn't kept much of anything down and I'd be fine. He wasn't having any of it and said I had to go like it or not.

Sat in A&E for an hour or so and then they took one look at me decided I was dehydrated and were going to keep me in overnight for obs - oh yay thrilling. So usual round of questions Do you smoke/drink/drugs? Are you breastfeeding? Are you pregnant?...
Until that point I hadn't told my parents I'm pregnant again. :oops:
He offered to take Harvey but I said I couldn't stay in as I was breastfeeding (hello the A&E doctor just asked me that), no "Get Out Of JAIL Free" card there. Nope they said it was fine for me keep Harvey with me.

Well, it was decided at some point to send me for a scan to check the pregnancy wasn't ectopic. It's not! :dance:
Bump #8 is quite content in there snuggled up along side bump #9! :oops:
A tiny bit further along than I had assumed. I'd figured I was just over 4 weeks or so, but turns out I'm just under 6 weeks.

So I had all the fun of an iv for fluids for 6 hours. I do feel loads better and I swear I just had one of them 24 hours bug things. Haven't puked since 7/8 o'clock last night at least.

And if anyone can actually see something show me, I can never see anything on scan pics :cry: well ok I can see two black "holes" :roll: actually they look like big dark scary eyes :?
KellzScan5w5d.jpg

WOW twins!!!!!! No wonder your feeling a little off colour!!!

Wow i take it you didnt know before that you had another LO in there!?! Congrats! And glad alls ok x

I knew on 26th Feb I was pregnant - I just didn't know it was two again.
They're due less than a month before we get married :pray:

wow how fantastic!
what a gift - this is your 2nd set of twins?
congrats!
i wish i could be blessed with twins again!

WOW your really lucky.
Bet it was a huge shock, congrats.

oh wow.....twins, how fantastic

hope you're feeling better soon though

:hug:

Omg I bet that was a shoxk, congratualtions on your twins!!!!!!

What fantastic news!!!!

2 sets of twins, that's amazing. Congratulations!!!

That looks like such a healthy & clear pic of the sacs!!

Congratulations! Congratulations! (See what I did there?! Double congrats)

:cheer: xxx

OMG you brave, brave women... 9 lil ones all under the age of 6 and I though one under the age of 8 was bad enough :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Congratulations hun.. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I'd love to have loads of babies running around.... but DH has said he'd have his tubes tied if we ever had a set of twins :rotfl: :rotfl: let alone two sets... :rotfl: :rotfl:

LOL @ Dannii

I'm totally shocked - 1 set of twins was a shock as there aren't any on either side of our parents families so 2 sets is a complete shock.
DF's sister has had 1 set of fraternal twins though so the gene must come from somewhere on his side.

No medals here I can assure it is not peace and tranquility most days.
My parents, grandparents and DF's mum and dad help out where they can, which is really appreciated.

Glad you are feeling better hun. Congratulations!! Cute little pic :D :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Glad you are feeling better hun. Congratulations!! Cute little pic :D :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back