AArrrrgggghh!!! Bit of a rant

LinsG

Reaction score
I'm sooooooo annoyed. Last week I told my oldest friend that i'm pregnant, but told her not to tell anyone quite yet. I text her today to say don't tell anyone for a while as we hadn't decided when to tell people. She replied telling me that she'd already told 2 people, one of which is THE biggest gossip on the town!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, i've just had to speed ring the people who she might tell!!!!

Can't people it!

....and breathe....

Sorry for the rant and thanks for listening

x

That's ok - we do ranting here and that is definitely rant worthy. :evil:

I'm sorry chick, that's just not on is it? :shakehead:

Feel free to rant as much as you like, I'm always doing it :lol:

I told my parents before x-mas cause we werespending x-mas day with them & i was very sick, My dad blurted it out to my brother on boxing day so then my mum had to tell my other brother, sister, cousins etc etc so no one got offended by finding out via gossip :roll:

people just don't get it do they? I told someone who I thought was a close friend about my first m/c and lo and behold it's ALL around the wives within a week.

What a thing to gossip about

People infuriate me sometimes!!!

Its not fair when people do that. I confided in my sister and she started telling people. Including her kids, which really annoyed me as wanted to pass 12 wks before children told, for obvious reasons. Some people just dont get it!

It's bad enough when you are probably struggling not to tell the whole world

:hug:

Its ok to rant hun. thats what we are here for :hug:

In regards to your friend, she is not a true friend if she would betray you like that. Being pregnant is not a game. Its your feelings and your baby and should not be treated as a bit of gossip.. Sorry as you can see hormones are getting the better of me at the moment! :(

xxx

Thanks for your support girls. My DH was really annoyed and i had to calm him down last night.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back