bit of a downer!

kazimotto

Reaction score
hello girlies! i'm on a bit of a downer today..

last night for most of night i had kinda little pains in sides and under belly button, it was like pin pricks but a wee bit stronger so i thought this might be another promising symptom, but when i got up this morning i feel like i'm gonna get AF! i have had couple Bm's, which i always get before AF, have had no bleeding but CM is like cream colour...any ideas anyone?? i'm due AF on sunday 7th, when do u thinkl i can test? xx

hope someone can answer you questions about pains lovely and hope the pains are a good sign and not af
frer tests can be done 6days before period but there is only a % of women who would get a result that early not sure about cb tests!!!
good luck hope you get a bfp xxx

Last edited:
thanks louise..appreciate that..its so hard knowing whats what, every single thing becomes a symptom! i think i'll buy a FRER today and do test tom morn, thats 5 days before AF.

was trying to be really good and hold off cos if a get a BFN then i'll still be thinkin that might be wrong and will drive myself insane! but at same time i dont think i can wait! xx

its 6 days with a first responce but its like 56% the you will get your positive if your pregnant then it increases everyday the percentage x (first responce tests didnt work for me days after my af was due so i wouldnt waste the money lol) x x

hi evie, so would i be better to just wait then rather than get the FRER? this is driving me nuts! every waking hour i'm thinkin am i or am i not?! i had dream lastnight i got a bfp...i still been having vivid dreams for past four nights too..hey ho...just have to play the waiting game!xx

i think best to wait even when people to get a bfp with them its so light if it helps i got a positive with bella and this one 4 days early with belle and 2 days early with this one with a clear blue digi - zander i tested for around 8 weeks pregnant coz i didnt know i was and the first responce said no hahaha!!!! clear blue digis are the only ones that have gave me the awnser i have wanted tbh but coz it didnt work for me doesnt mean it wont for you x

Last edited:
cool will keep u posted!! will try to have bit of will power and wait. due AF sunday so prob make it to about thurs before testing, that would be 3 days before...xx

yer that might be alright :D i know at 4 days before af was due this time a clear blue 7 signs one (not digi) gave me a negative so i darent test for 2 more days lol keep me posted x x x

I Had the same thing last month .. and was convinced that i were pregnant :( but AF come! I have had belly button pains this month though , Might either be Ov Pains or Just randomers Visiting haha

well i'm still holding off doing a test...i think i'm doing good!! am so tempted but just don't wanna get bfn just now...

i am still feeling sickie and cant decide what to eat, woke up this morning thinkin i was crampin a little bit but thats kinda gone, i'm a bit constipated and feel also as if i have a urine infection starting as had stitch in side last night for while and am needing loo for the smallest amount of wee!!(sorry tmi)...also still got little bit of creamy cm...have funny taste in mouth but not metallic just weird and saliva doing overtime!

this is driving me insane!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back