On a downer...all week...

Thanks Ladies, I really hope you're right...guess I can only wait and see and hope that OH dont leave me by that time!!! :rotfl:
xxxx

Thanks Ladies, I really hope you're right...guess I can only wait and see and hope that OH dont leave me by that time!!! :rotfl:
xxxx

Ha Im sure he wont.....lol! If he loves you enough to want to have a baby with you hes not going anywhere lol!

Good luck and hope AF stays the hell away xxx

A bit better to be honest Bonny but still feel like I'm just a breath away from completely losing my temper!!!

Its weird cos I'm not getting AF pains or anything just horrible shooting pains like I was getting last week...
xxxx

People can be so insensitive, fancy telling you your OH might be firing blanks! Not a suprise you're in a foul mood. Looks like everyone's pregnant lately, it's like pregnant ladies are following me around. A lady at the drs today had 2 weeks to go and she was so proud. I was insanely jealous but tried to hide it under my magazine!

Yeah I wasn't best pleased Binzy...I have just found out tonight that my old friend is pregnant too...I agree, everyone seems to be lately...its awful...Well no, its not for the people that are PG obviously, just upsetting for the people still waiting!!!

Let's hope it's us smugly showing off our bumps soon, xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back