Bit Concerned, advice if poss pls

Lexusno1

Reaction score
Now its strange for me to be concerned about Jaiden being back to back with me as Reshaun was BTB and I didn't have any issue delivering him naturally with no tears, grazes etc and that's because I didn't know any different.

I've seem about 5 people this week that have said my bump looked very pointy then when I say it's cos he's BTB I get the 'rather you than me' face and a "Ooooh". Then my midwife tells me it's quite unusual for a mum to have an unassisted delivery with a BTB baby.

It just kind of makes me feel like I was just lucky last time and this time I'll need help which I'm terrified of. The thought if having to be cut for forceps makes me feel ill.

Has anyone else had a natural delivery previously with a BTB baby as I know he has no intention of turning especially now his heads engaged

Xx

I haven't personally as first pregnancy, but my friend who I've got all the baby stuff off, her baby Charley was b2b and her labour and delivery was definitely all natural, so another one in the natural camp!

Last edited:
Sorry I have no advice hun, but if you managed with Reshaun here's hoping it'll all go well with Jaiden :)

I wouldn't worry hun, if you've done it before, you knows it's possible x :)

People will say anything to a pregnant woman lol I've found I've had people splurging advice and stuff at me about how sick i'll be and how this and how that... And half of it's probably not true! x

My auntie delivered 2 of hers b2b unassisted and she said the only thing that felt diffrent was that the contractions felt further down x

Like above i wouldnt worry bout it too much. Its annoying what people think they can comment on when your pregnant - everyone thinks they know everything when actually they dont have a clue! Youve done it before so you know better than anyone xx

I did. No probs at all xxxx

They all said the same to me aswel as " ooh epidurals are good for back to back" :-0

Had a really quick delivery too andwas induced with a closed posterior cervix x

Thanks ladies! Thank Amy! That sounded like a piece of cake! My first wasn't too bad at all so I was just hoping for the same.

It is really annoying when people say these things. I was never like that toward pregnant women when I wasn't. I always tried to be encouraging. People are just pissin me right off lately with the dumb things they say without thinking.

Wonder why both my children decide to be the wrong way??

Lex every one bodys are different and as much as b2b isn't the ideal for most it may be ur bodys way of doing things, I really would not worry, people say these things to see a reaction god knows bring bk the days when people just wanted tone supportive, u will be fine hun I have every faith x

My son was b2b and i ended up with a c-section, they originally told me "make sure you have the epidural becasue we'll be turning the baby, it will be an assisted delivery" which absolutely terrified me and not what i wanted to hear when i was in labour! The midwifes told me the reason for the c-section was because of his position but when i mentioned that to my consultant this time he basically said it was a load of crap and labour will progress as its meant to and its really just how it goes on the day! So i wouldnt worry, theres nothing to say it will cause problems, like u said, u did it before with no worries! I think some ppl just like to scare ppl! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back