Birthing Ball

Mrs_B

Reaction score
Is anyone using one during their pregnancy?

I have been really suffering with my back and wondering whether to get one as looking at info on them it says they can help back pain in pregnancy.

I got a gym ball for a fiver from tesco yesterday. It's so comfy to sit on... And it's supposed to help in early stages of labour too.

I got the ball to help my posture so I can fend off back aches! My mum had one when pregnant and it seemed to help.

Thanks hun. Think I will definitely look at getting one. My back really has been sore.

hey!! I teach a class on the gym balls at the gym i work at and i would thoroughly recommend getting one, they arent expensive as shootingstar said, and just sit on it in the evenings or whatever, lie over it to stretch out a bad back, anything!! i sit on one rather than a chair sometimes as they are way comfier!! go for it xx

Thanks, that is fab to hear. When I get one I may come to you asking for exercises to do, lol.

Flexi will any gym ball do or would you recommend getting a proper birthing ball for us pregnany ladies? The difference in price is quite something.

i got one from argos £6, its really good, i dont find it more comfy then the sofa but its def good for my back, i lean on it to stretch out and i sit on it when my back is aching and it does take the edge of the pain.. Def get one!

I've got one - I bought it ages ago for sitting at the computer. It's got little legs on it - it looks like a giant udder!

I got an exersice ball since my last pregnancy and am using it again makes My back more comfy def good buy x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you ladies. I have been out today and purchased a ball and am now sat on it. I also got a support pillow for in bed, hopefully both things combined will ease my back pain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back