toothache

lauramleigh

Reaction score
just wondering whether anyone else has been suffering with toothache... It keeps coming and going but i cant decide whether its my tooth or my gums cos one minute its at the bottom the next the top..
Is this a pregnancy thing ???

I think your gums become more sensitive during pregnancy.
You should go and see a dentist (if you can find one! I've been looking for one with places for new patients for over a year!)
You can get free NHS treatment whilst pregnant

I am finally giving in and going to the denstist at 3.40 today.. there is an out of hours one..
Although the pain isnt constant its just annoying and i dont wanna keep taking paracetamol

I had toothache all last week, was a bit perplexed by it as the area that hurt was around a tooth that had a root canal and crown, and another tooth that already had a filling.

I took paracetamol for a few days to see if it would shift before going to the dentist. I was really careful with cleaning, got the floss and the tepe brushes out and rinsed with mouthwash. It susbsided over a few days and now its fine!

back now.... she has put a temp dressing in one of my teeth and given me some anti-biotics to take...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back