Birth plans and hospital bags!

I got some tips from girls at work.

In most places now they do the miniture travel toiletries for a £1 each so I've stocked up on those and I'm now don't have huge bulky toiletries taking up bag space. I have also bought massive T-shirts from Asda, that were only £3 (mens t-shirts) which I can wear for labour and then bin them. I got them in dark colours of course!

Away from hospital bags, I'm finding Asda amazing at the moment for baby toiletries! 4 packs of own brand wet wipes for £3, cotton wool balls on offer and nappies. I also managed to get a Tommy Tippee electric sterilising kit, with 4 bottles, a dummy, and some other bits for £40 from Argos. My partner and I are not on a major budget, but if u are, I would well recommend Asda and Argos!

The only plan I have so far is not to bother with gas & air as it didnt even do a thing for me when i was in with pains from vomiting just made me puke more! x

The only plan I have so far is not to bother with gas & air as it didnt even do a thing for me when i was in with pains from vomiting just made me puke more! x

I was the same in my first labour, wouldn't touch the stuff in the 2nd labour. My midwife told me they can actually give you something to stop the vomiting so I'm considering this option (unless I'm screaming for the epidural:lol:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back