Birth Plan??

bagpuss

Reaction score
:) I know that a lot of people say that a birth plan goes right out the window,but my midwife hasn't really mentioned one yet; it wasn't even mentioned at Parentcraft classes,which I thought were a waste of time - I've learned more from all you girls here.It mentions it in my green notes,and I know basically what I would like to be put in one,but should I be writing it down,and what exactly do you or can you put in??

Bagpuss xx

my MW didnt tell me wen how or etc to do it so i got the girls on here to help me lol, but in the end i forgot it neway lol.

do u have ur pregnancy book , there is a good part in there.

u just basically write 'wot u wld like to happen' errr, if u want a birth pool etc, errr i think its called syntocian, to speed the delivery of the placenta on, if u want your baby to have the vitamin K injection etc

sorry i wasnt much help
love Sarah And Braydon

My m/w and parent craft class have mentioned the birthing plan lots but it is other people that tell me that it goes out of the window. I have got a copy of the plan in my notes that I have to fill in (I think that the m/w said that we will do this at my 34 week app - which is next week!)

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back