big toe

nmf1987

Reaction score
lol. ive got what looks like a small wart on the top of my big toe. stuff like this drives me mad so i looked at getting something to sort it but they all say do not use during pregnancy.

anyone else been in same situation and know of anything i can use?

feel disgusting and embarrased to talk about this but hey if we can openingly talk about veeting our foofs im sure its not as bad as i think. lol. xxx

I was gonna say! Don't be embarassed babe! The things that I've described that have come out of me lately doesn't compare really!! Can't help ya with your new found symptom tho Hun, new one on me!! Xx

I am not sure what you can use either. Can you not even use the creams specially made for warts and verrucas?? xx

feel disgusting and embarrased to talk about this but hey if we can openingly talk about veeting our foofs im sure its not as bad as i think. lol. xxx

Oh that's nothing hun!! We've seen and heard alot worse, lol. I guess you may have to see your GP who will know what is safe to use in pregnancy = I wouldn't rely on a pharmacist, whenever I ask them they haven't a clue and tell me to see my doctor! xx

Oh that's nothing hun!! We've seen and heard alot worse, lol. I guess you may have to see your GP who will know what is safe to use in pregnancy = I wouldn't rely on a pharmacist, whenever I ask them they haven't a clue and tell me to see my doctor! xx

Yeah I agree with miss Amanda :) Pharmacist seem to be scared to give anything. And you defo don't need to be embarrased!

x

ive looked at all of them. seems abit odd really as only like dry ice. will book doctors and see what happens. at least i wont have to pay for it then. lol.

thanks all xxxx

yes i would go doctors too and you'll be saying alot worse on here lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back