Final purchases

Valley Girl

Reaction score
Can anyone help? I don't feel like waddling round my local shopping centre as I give up after two shops!

I'm looking for a nice bag, not too small, not too big, for hospital.. I guess small hold all size. And a changing bag, that's not too big, but is practical and convenient for everyday use.

I don't know where to look as I cannot afford the 50/60 quid options.

Any ideas where I might find something online, or any recommendations?

Vicki xxx :wave:

i got a hospital bag from primark which was black and white, and a perfect size for all my things, and it only cost £6.
ill be taking the changing bag in too for leah which was a fiver off ebay... new of course

i wanted it new cos they're all christmas presents :lol: :D

midna said:
Kimbo said:
i got a hospital bag from primark which was black and white, and a perfect size for all my things, and it only cost £6.
ill be taking the changing bag in too for leah which was a fiver off ebay... new of course

Pfft whats up with pre loved? xx

Mmm other peoples baby poo encrusted changing bag..What's up with that?

ive bought and sold preloved changing bags.. and i can safely say none of either were encrusted with baby poo..

if you apply to boots baby club, and buy 1 pack of pampers you get a free changing bag if you give the vouchure over the bag is pretty big.. black and white, and is free.. http://www.bootsparentingclub.com/index.php you can apply here and in a weke or so you get a letter with the vouchure in.

end of the day.. i dont see the point in spending loads on a changing bag, yes it will get used a lot.. but anything over 20 quid is a bit steep imo..

if you have the dosh to spash about on a great big expensive bag then good for you.. go for it.. but if not then places such a as ebay etc are great for 2nd hand goods that are good condition pretty much most of the time, and at a fraction of the price..

When i was having my son boots did a huggies changing bag and that was all i used till he was about 9months old it was huge and held everything i needed and best of all it was FREE!!!!!!!

Kylie1007 said:
Have you looked in somewhere like TKMaxx?

Yeah - they've got some good ones in there. I actually got my hospital bag from the local market for £5 and my changing bag is the "free" Boots Parenting one - very nice too :D

Argoose!!!

I got one from there..theyre quite reasonable!! :dance:

yea boots ones cost about £25 he huggies one but u gotta buy a packet of huggies think newborn to get it free. which is great.i dont take those changing bags out have a lack bag that says look on front lo at top and ok underneath the other 2 letters and that bag is better than the huggies and the other changing bag i got from a charity shop :) i do store stuff in them tho :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back