big headed mummy...

Krystal

Reaction score
right I'm quite embarrassed to admit this..

JT was born at same time as my friends baby girl.. she is gorgeous and I adore her BUT... when her mummy is telling me things that she has done i find myself thinking.. huh.. well jack did that before her blah blah.. i NEVER say these things to my friend.. wouldn't dream it.. but why am i thinking these things :think:

Motherly competition? At least you don't voice what you're thinking :lol:

you know what i think it is.. the way she acts.. she's one of those who has to brag about it so i keep quiet but think things in my head.

i know 2 other girls who had babies at same time and i'm def not like that with them.

so there.. its not my fault :lol:

Hi

I think its a motherly thing most compare when babies did what at certain times but really babies do things at different rates
Katrina

Nah your not big headed... It's really common among mummies... at least you don't say anything... I used to have a friend who was like that when she got pregnant... she would say things like.. I'm not going to be a coward like you.. I'm going to have a natural birth because I want to feel the baby come into the world... (*sniggers :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: she had a 26 hour labour and ended up having an epidural too... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: She also said her labour was going to be short.... :lol: )

Thing is babies do things at different times... Tia walked dead early at 9 months, but she was nearly 2 before she uttered her first word.. Another friends son talked at 11 months, but didn't walk until he was 19 months, So you never know... they are complete individuals.. and well as long as they don't have problems.. well I'm happy :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back