ffs...grrr

niknaks

Reaction score
My goddaughters mum is a complete bitch. She seriously screwed up and is Now trying to convince me to stop giving Leandro vitamin d drops when It's advised all mixed race and coloured babies Take them till the age of 5 . She thinks she's the best mother around but is far from It. She's constantly fighting with people. Had her son given to her mum for a while due to abuse. ( a mother who used to abuse her as a child aswell. What's this gov coming too but tbf her mum treats her son better than She does). She treats my goddaughter better than her son who She pushes constantly swears at etc. And now my gd is hitting terrible twos shed probably do the same to her and she wants more Kids.She makes out to everyone that shes the best mother around because She buys them Nothing but designer. Like her daughter has countless d&g stuff her son had a £100 armani tracksuit. All this whilst on benefits. We used to be quite close but i found out on my gd christening that She was trying to stir things up between me and my best friend and She Hates all pf my friends Then on top of it She was saying that my Oh tried it on with her wheb we forst started going out. which is absolute bs because If i was her best friend like She said Why didn't She tell me and even my best friend whom She told said She looked like she was lying cos she just blurted it out and When i confronted her a few weeks ago She was like he grabbed my ass in a club like it was Nothing. And was like I've never seen you So Happy I was distraught about it all blah blah blah. But she's seen him countless Times after the time we Went out and her attitude never changed towards him whatsoever and shes the one grabbing herself and stuff around him We always end up making excuses. She even tried it on with my best friends man. She's pathetic and the only reason I still talk to her is because of her Kids I feel so Sorry for them. everyone tells me I should forget her but I keep thinking of those Kids. Plus her daughter look so pail and Ill all the time and Now she's trying to give me advice on vitamins She got another thing coming. Sorry She just winds ne up and I needed a rant Lol xxx

Call social services on the bitch!!! Id steer clear of her at all costs she sounds a nasty piece of work!!!

I know. My best friends gonna do it in a few weeks timw. She had a bit of a run in with her so think shell probably know. It's annoying because social services are already involved but she's good at faking it as soon as they're gone she's back to screaming and shouting. I remember when i took Leandro there for the 1st time( She didn't even bother coming to see me he was 4 weeks old. She didn't even bother coming to see me or my family when my dad died But when her uncle who she's barely close to Got cancer I was there in a flash) She pushed her son to the floor because he was looking at Leandro I think he might have touched him xxx

Record her!! Then she can't get out of it! Disgraceful!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back