Big Day For Us!

AnnaBanana

Reaction score
Last night I chucked out my birth control pills! NTNP here we come! Figure it's time to start getting my cycle back to normal as TTC begins in earnest around September. I'm so ridiculously excited :yay:

Almost a week later, and I'm still grinning about this!

Thinking of starting a journal :)

Trouble is, I never know where to start with journals.... I tend to ramble on when I talk, but writing it all out seems more difficult somehow. Might be a good thing for me to do - get more organized! LOL

yeayyyy - you must be organised, you came the pill now ready for september

Good luck when you start trying

Thanks JJ Mum! I guess I must be organized... but don't feel it! I was coming to the end of a 6-month course, and since we want to TTC later this year, we talked about it and figured it wasn't worth another appointment to get another 6-month course of it ROFL.

So guess it's more about coincidence than organization! :D

Ooooh how brilliant hun! :yay: Very happy for you, and you should start a journal!

Anna - your periods should be really back to normal by then to give you a good shot at what you real dates and cycle lengths will be.

What is the significance of September , is it your daughters age? for the right age gap? what would you like that to be?

September is the month that, IF we fall pregnant as quickly as with Alyssa, will give us the age gap we think would be just about right (if there ever is such a thing!)

I think I'm a bit apprehensive about how I'd manage being a mummy to two, and whether or not Alyssa would be jealous. I'm also still nursing Alyssa, and hoping she'll self-wean, so figure that with her being 19 months old in September (say WHAT? How did my baby get so BIG?) that she may well have self-weaned by then. I think I'm a bit concerned about having to wean her off the breast.

Also, if I was to get pregnant a month or two earlier than that through NTNP, that would be great as well. I think we just chose September as a bit of an arbitrary date, really.

We're just really getting excited about TTC and all it brings. We never really TTC with Alyssa - we decided we were ready to start our family, and the next thing I knew we were expecting.... we are under no illusions that it very likely won't happen anywhere near as quickly this time.

Ahh I hope it all goes well for you, don't spend too long in the TTC section on the forum, or your'll want one now!!

Having a new baby is a great time for the older one. In fact you over compensate your time and attention to the older one incase of jealousy and poor baby gets plonked , carried and pushed everywhere for your first child. You end doing more parent and child painting , more baking , more story telling , mother and toddler and park trips that ever before , and they really don't nottice at all!

Enjoy TTC soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back