Hello

dyscochick

Reaction score
:wave: hi, just thought I'd stick my head in here, this month we are ntnp and then it's ttc for us :) so excited!

I had an mmc in July last year so we decided to hold off so that we can get married this coming June without me having too big a bump (cos I've already got my dress!). So I'm looking forward to my first 2ww!

Hi dysco and welcome back! So sorry to hear of your m/c but big congratulations on your upcoming wedding :D what a year 2012 will be if you get married and a BFP in the same year!

Ooh what's your dress like? I love a good wedding! I know a lady who recently got married at 5 months preg... In her normal clothes she had a definite bump, but her wedding dress was so good at disguising the bump that you wouldn't have guessed she was preg if you didn't already know!

So exciting seeing u in this section dysco!! It would be amazing if u got pregnant ntnp this month, I have my fx for u xx

Last edited:
Hi, good luck this month and congratulations on ur wedding i got married last may and so wish i could do it all again it goes so quick enjoy every min of it.

Michelle. x

Oh I loved my wedding - enjoy!

Hopefully you'll have a bump soon too! :dust:

xxx

Hey Dysco,

Here's hoping for your BFP very soon

xxxxxxxx

Good luck Dysco, would be a great way to celebrate your wedding day! xxx

Such an exciting year for you both, good luck cx

eeeek dysco i didnt notice you had popped yur head in here EXCITING :dust: good luck hunny xxxxxxx

How did I miss that!!!! How many DPO are you? When are you testing? I think we will have to transform soon our thread in mc section in TTC thread lol as we all TTC now. I always seem to miss important things lol.
Lots and lots of :dust: maybe we will have a BFP all over month :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back