I'm new here.......hellooooo

Iwant3

Reaction score
Hi
Just thought I'd introduce myself to everyone TTC!

I have just come off Cerazette pill a week ago, and we are TTC our 3rd baby:dance:

Last 2 times TTC I have conceived on my 3rd cycle, so am crossing everything that the same will happen this time around....... Last time I stopped taking the pill I went into a 33-35 day cycle ov on around CD19/21 so just that bit longer to wait between trying:wall2:

I already have a lovely 6yo boy and a 2yo girl.

Look forward to chatting to and getting to know everyone here:)

Hiya,
Just wanted to say fingers crossed for you. I recently came off cerazette too (end Feb)
as me and my OH are trying for our first little one, hopefully a few cycles will be all
it takes for both of us!!!
Good luck xx

Good luck ttc, we trying for 3rd aswell, fx for us all xx And welcome to the forum xxx:wave:

Hi
Just thought I'd introduce myself to everyone TTC!

I have just come off Cerazette pill a week ago, and we are TTC our 3rd baby:dance:

Last 2 times TTC I have conceived on my 3rd cycle, so am crossing everything that the same will happen this time around....... Last time I stopped taking the pill I went into a 33-35 day cycle ov on around CD19/21 so just that bit longer to wait between trying:wall2:

I already have a lovely 6yo boy and a 2yo girl.

Look forward to chatting to and getting to know everyone here:)

Hey :) - This is the first first time I have ever tired to include a quote from a previous entry into my response so hope it works ha!

I came off cerezette January this year, worried for a few months because didn't get a cycle & then had a really irregular cyle - but think things are looking more reguar now so fingers crossed I can start working out my times of ovulation etc more accurately this month... But I was wondering out of interest in your previous pregnancies when you got pregnant on your 3rd cycle had you come off cerrezette then or a different pill? Because I have heard from a few people who were on cerezette who have said it has taken longer to get a BFP than a usual combine pill and didnt know if that was more of a myth or fact!? xx

First pregnancy I was on combined pill - Microgynon. Second pregnancy I was on Cerazette. It made no difference what pill I was on to my cycles coming back after coming off. Hope I'm as lucky this time too.

good luck to all of you too!

Hey welcome to the forum... Good luck with your TTC journey and hope its not too long until you get your BFP :) xx

Hiya

Welcome to the forum :) I have only been actively TTC for 3/4 months and for 2 years never used any contraception, just "pulled out" before ejaculation (omg sorry TMI right there lol!) before that I had implanon in my arm for 5 years, nasty little bugger made me bleed for 3 weeks a month. So I can't say I know how coming off the pill can affect you TTC, just wanted to welcome you and wish you luck for your BFP :)

Hello & Welcome.

GL TTC for baby number 3.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111