The mini pill

abcd1234

Reaction score
For those who've been on it, how long did it take to get outta your system??

I've still not had my first period since birth and we're stopping taking the mini pill in an attempt to let my body regulate itself and give us the best chance when we start TTC (omg it's this year eek)

I've only ever been on the normal pill so i dont really know what this one is like, i'm not convinced my periods will come back as i'm not sure my body is ready yet, but i wish they would, i never thought i'd be saying it but i really want a normal cycle again! I was so regular before it's just really odd not having and AF.

This may also be better in another section but those who BF when did things start getting back to normal with cycle regularity etc, i'm quite aware that Tally may still be BFing when we start TTC.

I breastfed until 18 months and was on the mini pill. My periods came back when Thea was 13 months old and i was still on the mini pill.

its difficult for me to answer this coz iv only been on mini-pill once and i was BFing anyway. i didnt have a single period while on it (was on from 5-8 months so 3 months i was on it) then i stopped BFing and went straight on normal pill. still wasnt getting periods (probably coz of the BFing) i only bled after i took the MAP (coz i'd forgot to start a pack after a bleed-free pill-break) and then bled for agesssssss :evil: got pissed off and came off the pill to try n settle my body down. took MAP again after using withdrawal method n then panicking :lol: then used abstinence method lol then went back on the pill. got my first "perfect" pill-withdrawal bleed when baby was 16 months old. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back