Big Brother

My OH hates it, but he does watch it and get caught up in it however much he would deny that lol

My OH hates it, but he does watch it and get caught up in it however much he would deny that lol

hahahaha love it.

I think its excellent when im gabbing away about it to someone and he chips in with his opinion, then realises that that person now knows he watches it, then he starts going...its alot of sh*t anyway, hope this is the last series ect loool

Anyway, hoping to report some more gossip over the w/end, got a long boring one ahead

:)

Haha! My hubs is the same! He says he hates it but he's glued when its on and he knew everyones names before i did last year! :lol:

Some more gossip -

here is all the info about the bb house...

it is bigger
more colourfull
the layout has changed
it was compleatly gutted
it has a massive pool
has a gym but will be removed by the propper bb
It has a sauna in the garden
it ment to be a roman/sexy theme

(I copied this directly from a forum so unsure how true it is)

CBB will be on for 2 half weeks, & normal BB will be on for 10 weeks, according to the Radio Times.

Quoted from Daily Star -

CELEBRITY Big Brother bosses have installed a Big Boozer in the TV house.

For the first time ever, housemates will have their own bar, open all day and all night.

Channel 5 chiefs have decided to set up the BB bar so contestants can let their spirits run free.

They want the stars, tipped to include The Only Way Is Essex babe Amy Childs, 21, who was snapped in London yesterday looking sensational, to loosen up and get frisky.

Telly bosses know that over the past 10 years of the show, some of the sexiest and funniest action has come when the stars are sozzled.

Top moments include Michelle Bass, 30, luring a tipsy Stuart Wilson, 27, under the buffet table for nookie, the late Jade Goody flashing her “kebab’’ in a drinking game, Kinga Karolczak, 26, pretending to have sex with a wine bottle and boozed-up Hollywood star Verne Troyer, 42, crashing his mini-scooter.

However, Big Brother is planning to make sure the housemates work for their alcoholic treats.

Producers will tell them that if they are making great telly then they will keep the bar open 24/7.

But if they are bad then the bar will close. And the group will face harsh reprisals.

One plan is to put the willies up the celebs with “fright night’’ scares. Last night a show insider said: “Fans don’t want to see a bunch of people sitting around being boring.

“They want to see them getting drunk so they get randy, go bedhopping and let slip some of their sauciest secrets.

“But as always with Big Brother, there’s a twist.

“If the group misbehave or break the rules then they’ll be punished with special supernatural torture frights.”

The celeb series, launching at 9pm on Thursday August 18, will be followed straight away by a regular edition featuring members of the public.

Confirmed the show will launch on the 18th august at 9.00pm followed by bit on the side at 22:30

:)

OMG I LOVE it, it's gonna be so cringe I can't wait lol

Awwwww

:cry:

Its not starting til tomorrow night!

I thought it was tonight.

:roll:

yeah live launch tomorrow. I'm sky plussing when bruv takes over right now, Oz is still awake so will watch when he's asleep.

We still have the joys of disney junior atm lol xxx

:yay:

I cant wait either, I hope I remember, coz I dont have sky+

And X-Factor on Saturday ladies

Just watched when bruv takes over from last night while Oz is napping. Really looking fwd to the launch, can't wait to find out who's going in... apparently Louis Walsh confirmed Jedward lol

eeeeeeeeeek let the geek fest commence :yay:

Yep I sky+'d X factor too :love: Finally some good tv, should take us nicely to Xmas :)

Is the normal big brother starting straight after this CBB?

Apparently it is mamafy ! x

Maria - what and when is this 'when bruv takes over' on!?!

It's on at 6.25pm on 5, It's 'OK! When Bruv Takes Over' with jenny frost and Jeff Brazier... then there's BB's Bit on the Side with Emma Willis that will be on after the night time highlights shows. Think that's repeated on 5* too.

Gutted that there isn't any live stream!!

Oh no

We have a drama ladies

OH wants to watch football :shock:

I feel like crying

Trying to get him to watch it on his PC

:wall2:

It's on at 6.25pm on 5, It's 'OK! When Bruv Takes Over' with jenny frost and Jeff Brazier... then there's BB's Bit on the Side with Emma Willis that will be on after the night time highlights shows. Think that's repeated on 5* too.

Gutted that there isn't any live stream!!

Oh no, have they conf'd that! I was still hoping there would be one!

Omg it's tonight??!!! Can't wait! Did I also read x factor is on Saturday????? My day does not get any better than this!!

Omg it's tonight??!!! Can't wait! Did I also read x factor is on Saturday????? My day does not get any better than this!!

Yes to both!!

Get the kids to bed - get everything else done & sit back and relax

Me and OH have came to a compromise!

The football finishes at 10:00 & i'll watch BB on +1 just means i'll need to stay off here & fb & internet til I can watch it

All I can say is Lucien is beautiful!!!
CxX

---
-

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members