Big Brother

I heard about Kerry Katona too, she would be a good housemate. i also heard sarah ferguson is rumoured to be going in and she would defo suck lol. And I heard jedward might too lmao!!!

I think Kerry's more down to earth than alot of celebs, think she'll be good viewing coz she speaks her mind.

Seen today on msn that Charlie Sheen is apparently going in for 6 million, duno how true it is tho.

Charlie Sheen would make great tv defo!! OMG can't wait for this to start lol xxx

:yay:

I know! its really sad but i get a bit more excited every time i see this thread, hehehe

I found a thread on another forum with lots of gossip about BB on it. When I get round to reading it i'll let y'all know if i see anything exciting!!

oooOOooOOoo yes please littlemiss, defo would love to know what all the goss is xxx

:wave:

Did a lil bit of digging last night (oh what a sad life I have ;))

Well......

apparently its the same people making the show as did the C4 one, like the people who design the house/adverts ect.

Charlie Sheen has conf'd he's defo NOT going in.

Pammie might be going in.

Here's a link to the official photos of brian dowling & emma willis.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s149...an-dowling-emma-willis-pictures-revealed.html

:)

Wooo I'm so excited, I LOVE it and love you too Littlemiss lol xxxx

Aww would've loved Charlie Sheen in there!

Charlie Sheen would've been an awesome housemate!

Just seen on facebook that on 17 august is When Bruv Takes Over special at 6.30pm, then the live launch show is 18 August at 9pm.

Sooooo excited lol

I hope they do a live feed, I think its yet to be announced for defo. They're defo doing a BBLB type of thing, I wasn't that fussed about BBLB thought it was a bit childish at times

:oooo:

It was miles better when Dermot was doing it!

so will u still get to watch a whole hour of just seeing what they get up to, or will the whole show jst be like bblb? :(

so will u still get to watch a whole hour of just seeing what they get up to, or will the whole show jst be like bblb? :(

I think it will be the same as before, an hour highlights show each night and an extra BBLB type thing on earlier in the day.

It was miles better when Dermot was doing it!

Oh nooooooo I love George Lamb he was so so good, was gutted when emma willis joined but after a couple of shows loved her too lol

My DH can't wait for it!!! Me on the other hand is dreading it. I'm going to lose my hubby to the tv.:-(

My OH likes to kid on he doesn't watch it but he always does and if he misses it, asks me whats happened looool

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back