Bfpppppp!! Shocked but so happy

nadine

Reaction score
FIRST OF CONGRAT TO ALLL WHO AV BFP!,

IM NEW, WELL I USED TO USE THIS SITE 2 1/2 YEARS AGO WHEN I GOT A BFP WITH MY SON, REMY WHO IS 2 NOW! ANYWAY MY STORIE GOSE, I COME OF THE COIL FOR HEALTH REASON N PRETTY MUCH STRAIGHT AWAY BFP, IM STUNNED AS WASNT TRYING N IT COME AS A SHOCK ITS TAKING A WHILE TO SINK IN IM GOING TO HAVE 2 LITTLE TOTS APPOSE TO ONE!

OVER THE MOON THO, :wave::wave::wave::wave:

SO FINGERS CROSSED ILL B HERE FOR A WHILE X

congrats hun x my sister had the coil fitted wasn't for long caused problems for her i have no idea what.

happy for you x

Thank you hun, its just a big happy shock

and them coils are not for every one i had loads of issues, nose bleeds, spotty, moody, sick, head ache, come of it felt good......................then 4 weeks later felt ruff again, now i no why heheh x

Congratulations hun, wishing you a happy, healthy 9 months :)
Come over to tri-1 x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im having a little, look in there now

and thank youuuuuuu x x

4 weeks after coil out? wow, Congratulations!! There is hope for me then, got my coil out 2 weeks ago ttc now. Did you have any kind of period? I got 6 day light bleeding 2 days after coil out..... soooooo happy for you! Hope to join you in tri 1 as soon as I can!

Congrats Nadine I hope to see you over in Tri 1 soon (not that Im pregnant but am being positive) wishing you a happy healthy pregnancy xxx

thank you so much girls, and i just believe in what will be will be! im sure those who r wait for bfp will get one soon,

an i think 4 weeks after was exaggerated, i had a period followin havin the coil takin out, then a light period the next month so 8 weeks ...........the bfp, i am so lucky to be blesss, and thank you again girls x

thank you every one,, good luck all with ttc n those who r already x x

Congratulations my dear. When u don't try is when u actually end up pregnant. It's a beautiful thing

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back