just got a bfp in seconds! but worried about early chemical happening :/

suzanneS84

Reaction score
hi in november i got a bfp over a few days it got stronger but in the end i started bleeding when i was about 5 weeks an even though i had done around 6 tests beacuse i had a blood test that was neg the gocs were questioning id even done thes tests properly or been pregnant i have 3 children so knew the symptoms an how to do the test properly, well i have done a test about 10 mins ago an says 2 lines that came up within seconds even though it says to wait 3 mins the only prob is now im worried about it ending as another chemical, when i was preg in the past i was 6 weeks ish before finding out doing a test but this time weve been trying more since having coil out in october, has anyone else found out this early an ending up with still being preg im rally worried in a way i think i should of waited longer but boobs had been sore an feeling bigger an a bit sickly i wanted to check although as i did the test an the first line showed up i was sad there wasnt another but there was im excited an hopefully itl go well but will be gutted if it doesnt thanks for listing n reading anyone just have noone else to talk to at the min xx

Hey hun thats lovely news congratulations!!! How many weeks do u think u r? Xxxx

Congrats! Try not to worry about what might be based on your previous experiences - just because you have found out early does not mean it will be an unsuccessful preg, think positive! I found out at 11dpo - so before period was even due...good luck :)

Exactly what mrs v said hun....us girls on here are poas addicts so loads of girls hav found out tgeyr pg before af was due and theyv been fine. Just try and relax and enjoy it hun xxx

well i last bled on the 6th jan though i was 3 days late from what i guessed trying to work out periods since coil reoved in october, started with just spotting but then later bled abit heavier so think it ended up being a period although i was bleeding less than im normaly on for so going from then i think i was due today so its still very early days feel abit sickly as im writing this so hope its a good sign ! thanks for the congrats i just hope all is well :/ :)

i was also about 11dpo last time i found out i really really hope this goes well and want to be excited and happy :) thanks for the messages and good luck to u all too xxxxxx

Last edited:
hve to say the line is alot darker than the last times so fingers really crossed lol! xx

congrats good luck !!!!!!!

thankyou, im wondering wether to do a digital one with weeks preg or just leav it for now an see what happens

Congratulations hun, i got my BFP at 13dpo so i wouldnt worry, hope its a sticky bean xxx

thanks for all your comments, Laid in bed feeling a bit sick an looking on net an realised my test line for hcg is actually stronger than the control line and is that good!last time it was opposite way around and faint, my husband doesnt think anything yet just that itl be same as last time an i darnt go to docs again after them saying no last time so il just have to see how it goes but at this moment in time i def feel preg thanks everyone its nice to have understanding people that listen espec when theres no one else at the time u can talk to about these things good luck to everyone else

I don't think you need to worry with that line, my lines on FRERs with chemicals were way lighter and that's similar to mine this time when my hcg has been way above average.

Congratulations!!!:)

Xx

Aww thanks my others were really faint before and never gotasdark as the control lin on this one fingers crossed for.us both everythig goes well an congrats to you :) ot sure how long to wait before mentioning it to docs coz the way they spoke to me before was like they didnt belie me maybe il wait another 4 weeks if all goes ok then go an see wot they say my husband aint cknvinced at the min anthinks same as last tme an not to get my hopes up which is great support lol not! I really want to be happy an hope thngs go well

I know the feeling :wall2:

I've had 5 chemicals so trust me this is looking very good for you. :)

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back