Bfp!

Lisa Irvine

Reaction score
Just got my bfp - know I should have waited to morning but I couldn’t Wait!

I got my hands on a first response test, and the line came up v quickly altho not super dark. So I stuck in a digi and it came up! Buzzing!

not 100% sure of my dates as I had a mc 6th March and haven’t had af since.

so excited! I am realistic about mcs but I would rather enjoy this time and be hopeful and positive! Xx

A00855C5-33D0-4D3A-875C-E6D9ED8D1833.jpeg

Massive congrats to you.
I would count your miscarriage as a period and work out the weeks that way x

Just got my bfp - know I should have waited to morning but I couldn’t Wait!

I got my hands on a first response test, and the line came up v quickly altho not super dark. So I stuck in a digi and it came up! Buzzing!

not 100% sure of my dates as I had a mc 6th March and haven’t had af since.

so excited! I am realistic about mcs but I would rather enjoy this time and be hopeful and positive! Xx

View attachment 90525

Congrats!! It can be hard to work out when your due when youve had a miscarriage, i conceived mine from a miscarriage. If you didnt track etc then they do say day 1 of miscarriage is day 1 of cycle. It really would depend how high your HCG was and how quickly come down etc... For me it cant have ever been that high as i ovulated later then normal but only really 7 days later.

Congrats! Yeah I’m assuming I must have ovulated pretty close to when I think because of how early I’ve tested. My period would only be due today from mc and I got my first bfp on Friday! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back