BFP!!!

lb1787

Reaction score
OMG I just got my BFP!!!
Am in total shock now, just tested for the hell of it cause my af is due, thought I felt all the signs she was on her way then nothing.
I have all these emotions running through my head, tears pouring down my face (of joy of course!).
It was my last test so now I want to go out and buy some more just to make sure it was right (knowing my luck it was a duff test!!). It was a clearblue digital so very accurate I hope!!
Guess I won't be needing my gynacologist appointment to discuss me going onto clomid anymore!
How soon do I need to make an appointment with my gp? I've read some topics on here where they prefer you to wait a month?
Novice here needing all the advice she can get please!!! :D

CONGRATULATIONS
about time we had some more bfps
Well i didnt have a first appointment till i was 12 weeks, but i hear on here that some girls can go to there GP and get there pregnancy confirmed a bit earlier. but other than that hun cant remember it was over 2 yrs since i had to go through this.
well done again
:dance: :dance: :hug:

Thank you!!!
Just did another test - and that one was positive too!!
Told DH, he's over the moon! Don't think either of us will be able to concentrate at work today!!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Congratulations, hun, so pleased for you :cheer:

Congratulations :cheer:

Heres to a healthy 8/9 months :)

What did you do different this month?

All the best

Kate x

Yay congratulations, I would go to your GP as soon as possible as they will want to get you a booking appointment with the midwife.

I'm so pleased to read about your BFP!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

See you in first tri.

Becs xx

I don't think we did anything different this month! Just a lot more relaxed about it and not expecting anything to happen. My DH was away for 2 nights on a course right at the time I think I was ov and it still happened!
I was just expecting AF to be here and very happy she's not!!
Am a bit worried about work though - I work in a bacteria lab with some nasty chemicals. I'll have to tell one of my shift partners otherwise I'll be exposing myself to harmful stuff, she'll have to cover for me and work with the nasties. I already told her we were trying so it won't be a big surprise to her. I can trust her to keep it to herself thankfully.

Wow congratulations hun thats great news!

You can go and see your GP straight away if you want to, they dont tend to test again anymore they will take your word for it, but then you can book to see your midwife

Congrats!

:dance: :dance:

As I read more and more successful stories.. I can start confirming that when you relax about it, you will conceive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back