BFP - TTC for about 1 yr =)

Jlee

Reaction score
Hi ladies;

I am soooo happy. Tested this morning and got my BFP.. it has been a while since my husband and i have been trying - 1 yr. it finally happened. what made it hard was that i have very irregular periods... this time BBT temps remained hight past 19 days and no sign at all of spotting or menenstration. when i did the test... i was affraid of the disappointment again. but smthg felt a little more diff this time around..... once i got those two lines i just started crying... i couldn’t believe the feeling, and joy i brought me to know that someone is watching over us. who is answering my dreams and prayers.... it was hard bc i had to wait 3 yrs until my husband came home from night shift to tell him the great news.... he was soooooo happy. and so am i.

I would like to thank all of you who took the time to answer some of my questions that i had and to just be there.

I would also like to wish all of you the best with TTC, and to a healthy lives for whom are already pregnant, or about to gv birth.

I do believe that great things do come to those who wait......
and sometimes life throws us curve balls, but it is those curves that make us throw that much better later on....

thinking of all of you,
hugs and more hugs...

Jlee[/b]

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: Congratulations hun :cheer: Happy and healthy 9 months :hug:

congratulations, soo happy for you!

OH Jlee that is fabulous news!! Yay! I love seeing people who have been trying for ages get their much deserved BFP :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

A big Conrats!!! :cheer: :cheer:
You deserve to be spoilt rotten after a year of TTCing. Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months... :D

congratz hun wish u a happy and healthy preg :cheer:

I love hearing about BFPs! Congratulations! :cheer: :cheer:

Jlee said:
Hi ladies;

I am soooo happy. Tested this morning and got my BFP.. it has been a while since my husband and i have been trying - 1 yr. it finally happened. what made it hard was that i have very irregular periods... this time BBT temps remained hight past 19 days and no sign at all of spotting or menenstration. when i did the test... i was affraid of the disappointment again. but smthg felt a little more diff this time around..... once i got those two lines i just started crying... i couldn’t believe the feeling, and joy i brought me to know that someone is watching over us. who is answering my dreams and prayers.... it was hard bc i had to wait 3 yrs until my husband came home from night shift to tell him the great news.... he was soooooo happy. and so am i.

I would like to thank all of you who took the time to answer some of my questions that i had and to just be there.

I would also like to wish all of you the best with TTC, and to a healthy lives for whom are already pregnant, or about to gv birth.

I do believe that great things do come to those who wait......
and sometimes life throws us curve balls, but it is those curves that make us throw that much better later on....

thinking of all of you,
hugs and more hugs...

Jlee[/b]

Congrats :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member