Dani's ttc take 2!!!!!

Hey Dani so glad to see you back hunny.

I agree with Dee come on girls get your asses over to tri 1 :) xxx

Hahaha Danni you make everyone laugh, it's lovely. Glad to hear and see you are feeling better and getting some serious bonking in.
Got a good feeling you ladies will be immigrating to Tri 1 very soon

xxx

Woop woop!!! I'm going to bonk him again in a minute!!!!! Here's to the bonking!! I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!! Xx

Bonk mission accomplished!!!!!! Maybe some more in a bit...... Shhhhh he doesn't know that I just want him for his spermies!!!! Xx

Dani!! Nice to see you back hun, I've missed you. Congratulations on the bonking, mind you don't wear the OH out, he'll have no energy left by the weekend. Sending you lots of hugs lovey xx

hahah you make me laugh Dani, i just had a quick 'hows yer father' with Liam and he was trying to 'make it last' and i was thinking 'get on with it mate, i only want the sperm ;) '

What is it with men and " want to make it last"????? I only want the spunk, the rest I can do manually!!!! Hehe!!! Oh thinks he has become irresistable! Had two weeks off following mc (back to wrk tomorrow - booooooooo) and he is thinking about making me a housewife as I am hornier!!! Woop fricking woop! That I can deal with.............. Xxx

hahhaah horney housewives! Sounds like he has been watching some naughty videos m'dear ;)

wooo so glad to see you back and happy hunny!!! so much better :D hope to see you all in tri one before i have to leave so you have about a week and a bit so getting bonking! :D

Make a pregnancy ticker

Minxies!!! Yaya!!! Almost out of tri 1! Well done u!!!!! Well ladies as u all know so much about my foof I am now going to ask a question about it!!! Ok lost boots on 12th although he died on 5th, sytarted bleeding slightly on 11th then lost completely on 12th. I bled for about 6 or 7 days, think it stopped monday 18th! Have been monitoring cm, but not opk. I have had ewcm since about last sun, and today its still ewcm but more creamy!!!but still ov consistancy!! Have I ov'd...... Please say yes..... I'm just about bonked out!!!! Xxxx fi, how u getting on??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back