Dani's ttc take 2!!!!!

Hi sugar. Good to have you back. Iv not been around on here much recently but have been checking in to make sure your ok. Glad your back to it!

Good evening ladies..... Still laptopless, bb all the way, nightmare for posting on here! I am feeling fabby! Got hosp tomorrow, suspect the y will make me piss in a pot before stating, well your not pregnant...... Noooo why did someone not tell me this before!!! Lo!! Procedure hey! I am feeling. Very...... As .iss ; would say "samantha" at the moment! Wink wink! Dh is very handsome! Fi where are u in ur cycle, can't quite see on me mobile! I think I'm just about ov if you ov after a mc so I am happily lying in bed waiting for dh to join me when he eventually get his pretty face out of the playstation! Now when I say out of the playstation I don't mean in the literal sense although I have put his head through it in my mind on several occasions over the years!!!! Deedee, you better be warming me a seat in tri one and you too babybo!!! I expect a lovely warm place when fi and I get over there. Spammy, you r my darling, I miss you on here!! Though I can now what's app you! Yes - have been stalkinbg you as well as fi!!! Mwah xxxxx

Hahhaha i am on day 10 of my cycle and have been bonking like rabbits tonight :)

Woop woop for the bonking!!!! I love a good bonk! Ppl shud bonk more! Bonk is such an awesome word!!!!x

Bonking....I can't spell it properly but rhymes with sboncen (English for squash) I love that word! Almost as much as I love the word pimple!

Bonk bonk bonk bonk bonk!! Hehe! Word of the week!!!!! I suggest a game ladies, this week bd can only be referred to a bonk, bonking etc, we shall then pick another for the following week and so on and so forth!! Game???? Xx

Dani...i even have a water bottle sat upon ur tri1 chair warming it nicely hehe!! U had better hurry up as well sunbeam (by the way, loved the randomness in your last post :D) i love moments of randomness lol!!
And to everyone else....hurry bloody up we want a bombardment of tri1 :) xx

me i need to come to! !
when i work out what my cycle is doing and when my fertile period is! xx

yes you bloomin well do need to get ur bum over to tr1 asap corrinne lol hope ur cycles sort themselves out quickly for you! xx

Aww thanks dee, how are you feeling? I'm not going to tri one anytime soon after speaking to my doc (lack of AF but as usual everything is normal just got to bide my time!!) but on a big positive she said OH and I must BONK regularly & keep a record!

Easily done!!! :)

I want to come too. But feel like a fraud even being here atm!

No period for 5 months and still waiting for appointment at fertility clinic. Hence me being so quiet. Trying not to think about it all too much in the hope time will go quickly. Feel like I'm never gonna get to tri1!!

Have you all missed my complaining? Lol xx

Aww thanks dee, how are you feeling? I'm not going to tri one anytime soon after speaking to my doc (lack of AF but as usual everything is normal just got to bide my time!!) but on a big positive she said OH and I must BONK regularly & keep a record!

Easily done!!! :)

how poo sunbeam i thought they would have looked further into it for you :(
Yeah i'm not too bad, feel a bit rough today but thats thanks to my DD sharing her germs lol hope your keepin well and good luck keepin that record of bonking haha :D xx

I say we make a pact ladies, to graduate to tri one together! 1e need to get our bums over there, and thank you deedee but can you please place a row of hotwater bottles on a whole host of chairs as november is gunna be a good un!!!!! Spammy, u r will us in ttc all the way, u have us to rant and moan to and to have giggles with too!!! We love u!!! - had my hosp appoint today....... Oh alas!! I am not pregant! Shock horror!! Haha! Tests showing levels of hcg rtight down so fabby for all the BONKING!!! BONK BONK BONK! Fun times xxxx corrinne, love to u!!! X

kettles boiling ready to fill those hot water bottles up hehe!! Really hope november is a bumper month too keepin everything crossed for you all and lots of :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: xx

My kettle is going too, to save as many seats as we can for all of u :) xx

:dust: :dust: :dust: good luck for nov :dust: :dust: :dust:

Last edited:
Hear that ladies???? The whistling of the kettles waiting for us all to arrive!!!! Xxxxx

Nice to see you back Dani, im sure you wont be here too long xxx

BONKERS the lots of you! ;)

Because I can concieve I have to wait...and just bonk bonk bonk according to the docs. OH is away but when he is back...let the Bonking commence!

Hee Hee xxxx

Massive amounts of luck hunny. Here's to a busy november in tri 1 xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back