Dani's ttc take 2!!!!!

daniph1

Reaction score
Ok ladies, quick update on me! Feeling loads better! Its true that time does heal! My angel baby is with me every minute of everyday and this gives me strength! I am now ttc and this is take 2 for those who don't know me! I finished bleeding on sunday and have been having lots of bedtime fun with my husband! This in itself has helped me feel loved and supported by him during our hard times! I need to feel close to him! When I spoke with the doctor following my mc she said that some docs say wait until first af before ttc and some say doesn't matter so me and dh are just taking the see what happens approach!! Now I am back here I would like to wish everyone good luck on their journey and here's for a nove$ber like this months october for bfp! Lots of the girlies have moved over to tri one and I hope we all join them soon!!! Much love to you all and a big big thank you for all the love and care and support you have shown me xxxxx

Hiya xx I am TTC after a recent loss also and am hoping it wont take to long xx

I also have an older child (Jasper is 15 months) to keep me coping with it all and am excited to grow him another brother or sister x

Good luck to both of you lovely ladies. So glad you're feeling better dani - PF has been quieter without you!!! Lots of love xx

Glad to see u back dani and I wish u loads of luck with ttc. Definitely quiet without u around :) :hugs: xx

Dragonfly Fi- I am going to call u Fi!! Oh good gosh I can't wait to see ur bfp! That will make my week when I see it, u deserve it so much!!
Kanga are u trying to say I am gobby??? How very dare u!!! Oh well I have been called worse! Loves!!
Mrs blue thank you!!!! I have learnt a very special thing over the last few weeks....... Love will conquer all! The love I have felt from my family but more than that, u lovley pleople on here has made me realise that with the love of people even those you don't really know in person makes u strong and with strength, anything is possible xxxxxx

Fi is my name so can't complain ;) Hope we are in the Tri's together :) xx

Bump buddies sounds good to me fi!! Xx

not gobby dani, just a lovely friendly chatty lady :) xx

I dunno, i've only known her five minutes and she seems pretty gobby <ducks>

That was a joke btw :p

I dunno, i've only known her five minutes and she seems pretty gobby <ducks>

That was a joke btw :p

Fi your ducking sucks......... U posted the same abuse twice just to get ur point over...................... Kanga, good save!!!! Although I am pretty gobby!!!! Hehe xx

Just had a sneaky at your other post tigeress !!!!!! Get u ur fiesty one!! Oooh I feel so close to you right now......... Like I have found a partner in crime!!!! Xx

ahahahah :p glad you dont take me wrong sweetie, i seem to come across a bit odd online but i am actually just a giant softy!

You been spying on me hey ;)

Goodnight ladies xx

Well I like a good nosy! My dh calls me a curtain twitcher! How rude! I suggest that I am just quietly curious but my dh strongly disagrees!! Lol!!! Fi, you come across lovely!!! U don't need to worry about offending me, it takes a lot!!! Don't get me wrong if u start typing visious profanitites at me I may get a little peeved!! Xx

No its okay, i am a bit of an idiot but i dont poke the bear ;)

(well not on purpose anyway!)

Anyway we all should be friends on here... i talk about my fanny far too much to hold a grudge against anyone! dread to think what the ladies of this forum know about me lol

dani i am so glad to hear your gettin back into the saddle :) you better hurry up and get ur ass over to tri1 very very soon otherwise i shall be havin words lol! Gotta say reading yours and fi's convo has made me chuckle on this boring sunday morning :D and your not gobby, just vocally challenged lmao :rofl: hehe!!

Good luck girlies for november bfp's lots of :dust: xxx

Yeah my little darling is back!!!!!!! Whoooppppp now get your ass over to try 1 or I'll hunt you down lol!!!

Wishing you both lots and lots of luck for the bfp!!!

I know you will both be worried sick the moment you do get that bfp but just take it day by day (as I am) and stay strong xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back