BFP or am I seeing things?

Thanks everyone. I need to take a test that the doctors will provide for me and take it back to them, I should have an answer from them by the end of the week as to whether I am or not, then from there i get an appointment with my GP :) very exited I will be staying on these forums, great way to chat with others xx

Collected a pregnancy test kit from my GP today and need to take it back before 11am tomorrow morning. Should have my results on Thursday - Friday at the latest! It's going to be the longest 3 days I've had haha! Despite 2 positive tests I am still struggling to believe it, is there a chance the doctors test will come back negative after 2 home positives?! Xx

Just an update to anyone interested! I got my results back this afternoon from my urine test. The results were inconclusive and I am having to put in another urine test on Monday, which means I will need to wait until Wednesday at least for my results! So that's another week I need to wait, which will make me extremely anxious. But I need to stay calm just incase I am cooking up a baby in there xx

Aw no - waiting is stressful!!! Have you tested again in the mean time? X

Yes home tests in the mean time and they are coming up even stronger :) so I am still confident I am. AF was meant to be on Tuesday too and I've had nothing atal so I'm pretty sure I am! Xx

If your tests are getting strong then its definitely time to start being excited. Eeeeeeeek :D
Congratulations :D

The top test I took Tuesday afternoon and the bottom test I took this morning. My other half keeps saying "look after my baby" everytime I leave the house. Doesn't feel real yet :D xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 35
Definite BFP - congratulations!!! Xx

Thankyou again everyone! Love how everyone is so supportive on these forums, lovely bunch of people! Xxx

Awww this has made me really happy reading through :) definite BFP congratulations!!! Hope you get your drs results soon :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back