BFP or am I seeing things?

SLHRK

Reaction score
Myself and my partner have spoke for awhile now about trying for a baby and this cycle we decided to have our first active 'trying' month. I have been feeling very different during this cycle, sick one minute and fine the next. Been constipated then next day dihorrea (sorry for the details!) I am always on time with my AF and she is due in 2 days, never had a day earlier or later in 2 years. Well since 21/1/16 I have had spotting. Once on the 21st and 22nd which was brown discharge, and 23rd I had a bit of light bleeding for an hour and then brown spotting again today (24th). I am 12dpo and have very sore boobs today, feel bruised! So I decided I would take a test and if it was a bfn, wait and see if AF arrives. I have attached a photo of the result I got, which I think is a bfp cause I swear I see a line but my other half isn't convinced it means I'm pregnant. Think we are both abit shocked as we didn't expect this in the first month of trying!! Will be going to the shops and getting another test for tomorrow morning, has this happened to anyone else? :eh:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 190
Yep, definitely pregnant, congratulations xx

Yep I see it :yay:

Can't comment in the bleeding as I never had that with my pregnancies before a BFP but it def looks like a BFP to me.

Congrats xxx

I'm a little in shock as I definately didn't expect this on the first month of trying! I don't think it's sunk in yet!! Thanks ladies, extremely happy! Xxx

Thanks very much everyone! Will update with my test tomorrow morning. Xxx

Thanks again everyone! I took another test, clear blue digi with dates tonight (I couldn't wait!) and it came up not pregnant. But I'm not getting disheartened as I have read a lot online about the digi tests being a lot less sensitive and it was evening urine so most likely diluted! Got another normal 'pee stick - wait for the lines' test for tomorrow morning. I don't want to get exited yet just incase xx

So I woke about 4:30 and couldn't hold my pee any longer! This was my result from this morning! Can I get exited yet!?

Very happy, when should I contact my doctor :D?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 79
Looks good hun.

You should contact the doctors now and see what they say.

Congratulations hun. Great first try... :)
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back