Bfp feeling scared

V1ck1

Reaction score
Hi so I got my bfp 2 days ago feeling very scared as last few months I had a missed miscarriage at 12 weeks ending in a medical with tablets and a d and c .....feel very lucky to have got a bfp on the first month of trying
Xxx

Hi Hun I am sorry for what you have been through and it's totally understandable that you will be scared! I am terrified after losing my baby boy at 36 weeks in May. I am 6 weeks and everyday is tough but I am also grateful to have a BFP it's a mixed bag of emotions! There are a lot of us with rainbows on board In tri 1 under may mummies and BFP after recurrent miscarriage threads so join us and we can all be scared together! Xx are u having early scans? X

Oh and also.. Congratulations!! �� Xx

Congratulations Vicki this is lovely news! I'm sorry you are feeling nervous. I'm sure I would be nervous too but I think you're incredibly lucky and have my fingers crossed for you xxxx

Congrats v1ck xx I think the stats show that if you have had 1 mc you are less likely than average to have one on your next pregnancy - I had a mmc at 12 weeks and it was devastating but now have a happy little lad running around too

My best wishes and hoping this is a healthy and happy pregnancy for you xxx

Hi Hun I am sorry for what you have been through and it's totally understandable that you will be scared! I am terrified after losing my baby boy at 36 weeks in May. I am 6 weeks and everyday is tough but I am also grateful to have a BFP it's a mixed bag of emotions! There are a lot of us with rainbows on board In tri 1 under may mummies and BFP after recurrent miscarriage threads so join us and we can all be scared together! Xx are u having early scans? X

Hopefully I had an early scan at 7 weeks last time due to previous ectopic and baby had a strong heartbeat but baby had stopped growing at 8 1/2 weeks .....going to push for one at 7 8 and 9 sounds much but won't be able to wait thinking of that time in between X

I decided against an early scan this time because we lost baby at about 9 weeks too. I'm almost 27 weeks now and all is going well though. I tried to concentrate on just enjoying each day of pregnancy and found it helped me. At 6 weeks I ended up with HG though and was too sick to worry much, which was the only good thing about it!

Last edited:
Firstly congratulations! I am in exactly the same boat -- I had a mmc at 12 weeks - I spent 7 years ttc and went for my 12w scan only to be told this news. This was in may. Just found out I'm pregnant again and I am going to try and not tell anyone until after the 12w scan, even my partner! I told lots of people last time, I was so over the moon I couldn't help myself! The worst thing was - one of my best friends announced to me she was pregnant in between the bad news at the scan and the d&c! How did I cope?! I don't know! We would have been having them a week apart and it's painful to see her and how pregnant she is now.

So hoping this doesnt happen this time, will be coming on here to talk about everything instead of telling people too wary this time, so im here if you want to chat to someone who has gone through the same thing xx

Firstly congratulations! I am in exactly the same boat -- I had a mmc at 12 weeks - I spent 7 years ttc and went for my 12w scan only to be told this news. This was in may. Just found out I'm pregnant again and I am going to try and not tell anyone until after the 12w scan, even my partner! I told lots of people last time, I was so over the moon I couldn't help myself! The worst thing was - one of my best friends announced to me she was pregnant in between the bad news at the scan and the d&c! How did I cope?! I don't know! We would have been having them a week apart and it's painful to see her and how pregnant she is now.

So hoping this doesnt happen this time, will be coming on here to talk about everything instead of telling people too wary this time, so im here if you want to chat to someone who has gone through the same thing xx

Awww sorry you have been through the same how far are you? Yer me to it's good to come on here and chat same to you I'm here xx

Thanks v1ck1 xx I'm 4w4d. Doctors on monday. How far are you? Do you think I can ask for an early scan then? They didn't mention anything when I had my mc. I've only had one mc though. I'm trying to think positively about this one. I felt very unwell during the last pregnancy and was very stressed so in a way I kind of blame myself. I'm in a much better place now though. Xx

Thanks v1ck1 xx I'm 4w4d. Doctors on monday. How far are you? Do you think I can ask for an early scan then? They didn't mention anything when I had my mc. I've only had one mc though. I'm trying to think positively about this one. I felt very unwell during the last pregnancy and was very stressed so in a way I kind of blame myself. I'm in a much better place now though. Xx

Literally 4w1d today but I have short cycles and always get a positive test early lol this will be my 5th but I only have a daughter who will be 4 next week ....you have to wait will 7 weeks for a early scan and where I live it has to be requested by your doctor ....I felt fine with my missed miscarriage it wasn't till day after I had realised that i was unwell had an infection too xxx

Last edited:
Hey, I am scared too. I have 1 son 15 years old (first marriage) and have never had lost a baby before, but it took us almost 2 years to get our BFP. We just got the good news Monday but I am so nervous. My fingers are crossed for both of us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back