BFP, but been spotting, thought I was out....

flisstebbs

Reaction score
Ok, so I defo have a BFP on cheapie. Was doing an OPK this eve as thought I may be CD7 at a push and ov'd early last month. OPK came of very positive, so thought I better to HPT as I've had a really weird AF this month. TMI alert, but had spotting every day for 5 days from last thurs until tuesday this week, only needing one patyliner for day then one for night and all dark brown.

Is there any chance this will stick? Very scared after last MC. I will call early pregnancy unit tomorrow, and do a clearblue with EMU.

Any thoughts? Also very upset that I have been having a few drinks over the weekend as I thought AF had pitched up. Any stories of it all working out are welcome....

Attachments

• IMAG0397.jpg
    IMAG0397.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 43
Congratulations xxx
You will find out tomorrow at epu xx don't worry about it last mmc things will be ok xx lots ppl have 1 mmc then carry to term xx
Wahooooooo xxxx :pompom: :pompom:

Oh wow congratulations fliss!! Am so chuffed for you!! Spotting is normal in early pregnancy so I really hope everything is all good! Xxx

Said congrats in your journal also but congratz again x wow how far will this make u then? U should get a high reading on a digi? X x

Sent from my HTC One S

Also very upset that I have been having a few drinks over the weekend as I thought AF had pitched up. Any stories of it all working out are welcome....[/QUOTE said:
Ok so when i was pregnant with my 9year old i was 2 months pregnant before i even realised. And i was very much living the young carefree life. Drinking most weekends and smoking :shock: and jake was perfectly health child.

Obviously i'm not saying go out and get drunk, and this time round i wont be drinking, hopefully i'll know i'm pregnant this time!

The odd 1 or 2 drinks shouldnt harm your child hun, try not feel too guilty, you thought your period was here.

Best of luck too you sweety x x x

I partied and even fell down the entire flight of stairs and knocked myself out for a half hour (sober) and I was in the house on my own lol scary stuff. But I would have been 5 weeks gone and didn't know and my 8 year old was healthy x x x u found iut at 6 weeks x

Sent from my HTC One S

oh and liz has reminded me...i also got ran over by a push bike when i was 7 and half months pregnant!

He was coming down a 1 way street the wrong way, i didnt look that way and he went handle bars first into my stomach, was left with a huge bruise!! And again jake was fine! lol

I think if the bean is meant to stick then it just does eh?? They have told me at EPU not to do any heavy exercise over the weekend though, so peeved going to miss zumba :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back