BFP BFP BFP BFP BFP!!!!!!It better be this time!!!

Lol yeah just a bit!! GROSS!! If they were giving me false positives, why would i want 10 more???? :x
I got a BFN yesterday morning, and i havent bothered testing today.. i dont wanna be let down again!!
Ill probably crack tomorrow and be sad again!
Sorry i hadnt replied sooner to ur nice messages i had a dentist appointment this morn and she was picking and scratching at my teeth til they bled :cry:
horrible woman!
Jaycee was so tired from yesterdays mega road trip i had to wake her at 10:45 this morn!! my appointment was at 11:30 and is 3/4 of hour drive away from my house!! Got there 10 mins late but it was a 3/4 hour appointment so it was ok lol!

Which seller were they from?
Sorry i didn't get to talk to you yesterday hun!
Lost my confidence!!! lol!!!

Sorry you got bfn :hug:

HayleyB said:
Which seller were they from?
Sorry i didn't get to talk to you yesterday hun!
Lost my confidence!!! lol!!!

Sorry you got bfn :hug:
Fertility plan
U should have come talk to me honey! I wanted to meet u and as i didnt know what u looked like, i didnt know who u were!! It was strange for me too coz i hadnt met anyone before and was worried! Confidence fell off me too! lol!

Wobbles said:
Ta honey, i found my BFP (false one) in my bag last night coz i took it with me wednesday to i could watch it for 24 hours LMAO! I could have shown u guys! :puke: lol!

When you dropped back when we were walking to the nature centre it was me and imi that dropped back and walked for a bit with you and sami!

(imi was the one with the 12 day old bub)

xox

LOL I shown Laura my carpty one from Wednesday morning but it went a little yellow!! :lol:

This morning my OH didn't have to close one eye or stand on his head this morning though for a change to see the one I posted, it is alot more visable than that though! :?

Think pictures just don't do them justice!!
Can see yours on the pic without having to squint or stand on head or anything!
I saw them straight away!!! :hug:

i got my last batch from fertlity plan jayceesmumma, wont be using them again then! :|

sorry you got another BFN :hug:

I know, thats why i hated the seller so much!!
GRRR!!!
Had anyone posted pics of birmingham yesterday yet?

Yeah theres a sticky in the off topic!!

I should've brought lulu, that way people would've known it was me!!! lol!!!
xox

yeah! the kids would have loved a dog! jaycee would squeeeeeeeeeeeeze!! lol,
Emma22 Posted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 14:52 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i got my last batch from fertlity plan jayceesmumma, wont be using them again then!

sorry you got another BFN
have u had bad tests with that seller then??

HayleyB said:
When you dropped back when we were walking to the nature centre it was me and imi that dropped back and walked for a bit with you and sami!

(imi was the one with the 12 day old bub)

xox
OMG i didnt realise! I hate saying 'and you are...?' think we were shy as each other!! Will have to wear name tags next time coz i think it was just u n me who didnt have them!! lol!

I actually recognised Jaycee! Seemed so weird recognising people by thier babies!! :rotfl:

I should've just said really! I don't think Sami realised it was me either!!
Think you're right about name tags next time!! lol!!!

xox

If i was you I would leave follow up to your feedback to warn people about the false positives

it's not fair to get your hopes up like that

I got my HPT's from that seller!
Just checked and realised!!!

xox

jo said:
If i was you I would leave follow up to your feedback to warn people about the false positives

it's not fair to get your hopes up like that
Yeah im going to! Bloody cheek! Had the cheek to offer 10 free sticks if i sent the BFP back!
1) EWWW :puke:
2) Why the hell would i want MORE FALSE BFPs?? :evil:

HayleyB said:
I got my HPT's from that seller!
Just checked and realised!!!

xox
Have u had any probs yet? how many have u used??
Im just glad ive only got like 5 left out of 100 lol

Have only used 2 so far, were both definate BFN's....
But if AF hadn't have come early she'd have only been due today...
but really believe they are bfn's as much as i try and convince myself otherwise!! :shakehead:

Will keep an eye on them! Have got 23 left!! lol!!!

xox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back