BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rene70

Reaction score
hi ladies
i think ive got my BFP, i tested this morning with the new 1st response 6 days early test and the
2 lines came up straight away ....... the second line is lighter than the test line but its defo there, no extra light needed or squinting im soooooo excited, going to test again on thurs when AF is due hopefully the 2nd line will be darker,thankyou each and everyone of you who has listened to my worries and woes babydust to alll come on girls i dont want to be alone this month heres to more BFP'S :clap: :dance: :dance: :dance: xx

oh wow how exciting, i will be watching for your test results thursday :dance:

awwwwwww congratulations :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :clap: :clap: i'm so happy for you :D :D :D :D

What fantastic news Rene - I think FRER are the best tests I have never had a line unless I was pregnant :clap: :clap: :clap:

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
I have to ask - Did you have a Cheri prediction? And was she right if you did?
Have a H&H 9 mths hun :hug:

Hello Rene :wave:
Congrats keep us updated!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Think AF on her way :x

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Awww Rene im so chuffed for you!!!! congrats on ya BFP hun!!!!!! heres to a happy and healthy 9 months!!! thats just made me day im so excited for ya xxx

woo hoo!! excellant news. Hope there will be a few more bfps before July is up

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

hi
a bit of info for you, i tried to find the post on cheri predictions but it must be way back.. anyway to update cheri did predict july to be my month and whats more freaky is she said the dates 4th- 6th july , i ov on sat 5th july :think: which is wow so freaky isnt it, she also said a girl so we will see oh and i are still in shock and so touched by youre replies thanks a million girls :hug: :hug: :dance: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back